Coronavirus Updates, Important Information, and Ancedotal Experience

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Was just looking at the world meter statics this morning. After watching a youtube video. I did a deaths per cases ratio and US doesn't actually seem that bad. By that statistic Italy, France, UK are the absolute worst. Also for some reason Israel and Russia have a notable good ratios.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm so over the lockdowns. I love living in CA, but Newsom has been such a pussy about this thing. SF is getting ~80 cases per day. In a city of almost a MILLION people. And you still can't get a fucking haircut. It's the first time I've considered moving out of this state because of the way we're handling this.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Yeah, I was already 90% sure we were leaving before this covid shit and this whole debacle sealed the deal. It's maximum level retarded and the worst part is walking around LA and hearing people defend this lunacy.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, I was already 90% sure we were leaving before this covid shit and this whole debacle sealed the deal. It's maximum level retarded and the worst part is walking around LA and hearing people defend this lunacy.

Since I can live anywhere right now, I rented a place in Nashville. Moving there temporarily in a few weeks to get a feel for it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Since I can live anywhere right now, I rented a place in Nashville. Moving there temporarily in a few weeks to get a feel for it.

Should have waited to rent until after today's storm goes through...Might be a lot cheaper properties around.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Should have waited to rent until after today's storm goes through...Might be a lot cheaper properties around.

I mean ... yeah if a roof isn't important to you? That's not really how housing works. When a storm blows through and ruins houses, rents go up.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I arranged this over a month ago. Haven't played a gig in a really long time and have a couple scheduled with a buddy while there. Really excited.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Playing gigs in Nashville. Meanwhile, I have to sneak into the chick who cuts my hairs' salon and Garcetti is telling people to cancel Labor Day BBQ's.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Playing gigs in Nashville. Meanwhile, I have to sneak into the chick who cuts my hairs' salon and Garcetti is telling people to cancel Labor Day BBQ's.

I'm looking forward to my stay in Nashville in a couple weeks. CA is very frustrating right now.

• 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
IRS is apparently sending letters notifying people that they are eligible for the $1200, including college kids with zero income who didn't even file last year.

• 1Worf

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Husband still never got his and the tool still says his information doesn't match records. They did, however, send him a check in July for $7 apparently related to his 2018 tax return. Was quite the troll job.

• 1Solidarity