Corporate

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ShakyJake

<Donor>
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Corporate

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2018-01-17

Cast: Matt Ingebretson, Jake Weisman, Anne Dudek, Adam Lustick, Aparna Nancherla, Lance Reddick

Overview: A dark, edgy look at life as a Junior-Executive-in-Training at your average, soulless multinational corporation. Matt and Jake are at the mercy of a tyrannical CEO and his top lieutenants while navigating an ever-revolving series of disasters. Their only ally is Human Resources rep Grace.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
It's not a bad show. You'll probably appreciate it more if you actually work in a corporate environment. Not sure Ive ever seen the 2 main guys before, but one of them acts like a toned down Eric Wareheim. Shows also gives me a workaholics meets tim and erics awesome show feel.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I went through last season and the 4 on season 2 yesterday, it's not too bad. Youre not missing much by skipping it and it sure doesnt fill the void of early Workaholics or anything else. Young weirdo twin of Tom Green is pretty good but they need to make it weirder.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
The bit on last weeks episode on how he changed his email writing style and then his managers flipping out really hit home.

I feel like working in a corporate type job makes me appreciate this show more than I would otherwise.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
nothing will be as good as Better Off Ted was. It's a disgrace that it got cancelled

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The episodes about going to a show after work and Male Makeup are spectacular.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
This is back! First episode was great.

Now, off to subscribe to Hampton DeView...
I was starting to think it wasnt going to come back. This show is amazing and I'm sad its the last season.

• 1Solidarity

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Add me to the list of people who saw that clip and thought... "I like this better when it was Better Off Ted"

I might go rewatch that series now. I have it somewhere on DVD I swear.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database