Cosori Air Fryers recalled, contact them for a free replacement

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
been using mine for 3.5 years. never had a problem with it other than the housing being shitty plastic and it separated from the metal basket and so you have to support it with oven mitts. apparently 200 out of the 2 million sold had caused a small fire. no idea the details. i always unplug mine after use. but i will probably end up sending in for the replacement because the broken basket housing thing is annoying. the mechanism works flawlessly though.
i havent looked into it yet so not sure what the link is to visit. there are youtube videos that walk you through it i will add to the thread when i do replace.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
been using mine for 3.5 years. never had a problem with it other than the housing being shitty plastic and it separated from the metal basket and so you have to support it with oven mitts. apparently 200 out of the 2 million sold had caused a small fire. no idea the details. i always unplug mine after use. but i will probably end up sending in for the replacement because the broken basket housing thing is annoying. the mechanism works flawlessly though.
i havent looked into it yet so not sure what the link is to visit. there are youtube videos that walk you through it i will add to the thread when i do replace.
if i remember it was basically they used a ghetto molex connector that would fail and then spark spark boom

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ahh shit, i will probably buy a Gourmia 6qt to replace it and then send in for the free one as a backup. or maybe sell it. i only need one. the Gourmia looks pretty good for 46 bucks.
maybe a toaster oven/air fryer combo, bit more surface area
46b0f8d2a32d613f13453e7b99119730.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
maybe a toaster oven/air fryer combo, bit more surface area
46b0f8d2a32d613f13453e7b99119730.png
thats way more than i need, i just cook for me, one or two chicken quarters and then cook the fuck out of it for 35-40 minutes til its around 200 internal. nice crispy skin. i been using panko lately and its fucking awesome on air fryer chicken quarters.