Costco Travel

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I'm traveling in November and needed a rental car. I ended up booking thru Alamo and the bill was $181 with taxes and fees. I then got an email from Costco about their rental car and travel services. I was curious, so I went thru the process of booking the same rental car at Alamo with Costco's service. Costco price: $58 with taxes and fees. Horry sheeeet. Is it always this much less with Costco?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm traveling in November and needed a rental car. I ended up booking thru Alamo and the bill was $181 with taxes and fees. I then got an email from Costco about their rental car and travel services. I was curious, so I went thru the process of booking the same rental car at Alamo with Costco's service. Costco price: $58 with taxes and fees. Horry sheeeet. Is it always this much less with Costco?
Pretty much. I'm just surprised you didn't have to rent a 12 pack of cars.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I always go through Hotwire as well. I rented a car for 9 days, drove it 2000 miles and paid $175.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Been using Hotwire for years, but they burnt Last month when hertz hit me for an extra driver fee of $150. It was the first time they connected me with hertz and in the past other companies did not charge this. Made it more expensive than a normal booking and of course I had no recourse when Standing at the hertz counter. The previous times I had gotten a super deal and was very satisfied.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh, did you not specify the extra driver in the reservation?

I just discovered a Hotwire Hack. I made a mistake on the daily deal (wrong pickup location) and was able to change it by calling the rental company without issue. Still didn't get charged anything extra too!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We just rented a Malibu in Vegas for $199 wed-Sunday. Great deal through Costco and enterprise.

amitom_sl

shitlord
I want to visit in Thailand through this Costco travel. But it will be my first tour from this travel agency. I have no idea about its travel agency. Can anyone share some information about this? Costco travel's charges, routs and other important information. so, reply must quickly. I am looking to all of you.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Damn, son. You could of at least posted "N* dick" or something.

I clicked on this thread because I'm a Costco member and never used their travel agency shit, so I was curious for your experiences. As for rental cars I always go Dollar or Budget. I've used them all repeatedly over the years, but those 2 give me the least problems. Use those online codes and you can get 3-5 days for 50-100 bucks, and I not only smoke in their cars but beat the fuck out of them. Unlimited miles, blah blah. When you check in, just tell the turd or turdette to shut the fuck up, you don't want the insurance or gas program just what you paid for already. Did a 3 day Vegas trip for work, and the grand total was 39.99 from ONT-Vegas and back because of those online coupons.

When you're in the business I am, it's really, really useful to live near an airport with competitive rental places
tongue.png
My experiences with every single other rental place has been nothing but a nightmare eventually*. Even Dollar fucking sucks, go Budget if you can.

edit: * With every other place (even Dollar once) you'll get the 80 IQ guy who shouts "YOU DONT WANT THE INSURANCE!?! ARE YOU CRAZY???! DO YOU REALIZE WHILE YOU WAIT FOR YOUR INSURANCE TO PAY US WE WILL CHARGE YOUR CARD SIR!!!" to pressure you into buying it. And another time with Dollar some ghetto fucking douche spent 5 minutes masturbating to a scratch on the door just shaking his head and saying "I dunno. I dunno. It aint listed sir. I think you did this. It could be an issue.". Budget may give someone problems, but I've used them no less than 20 times without incident yet. They simply do not give a fuck. Just don't blow up the car. We're good.