Cottagecore, etc.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
That "hobophobic" thing is the give away, ain't it?

And I am not saying hobophobia is "cool."

Cottagecore is about home. It is about a tidy pile of wood for the stove. It is about being crafty, well-organized.

With that in mind, I just want to make CLEAR:

4jp6rg.jpg

That's prisoncore. I think the prisoncore community has a lot to share with the homecore community, but they keep pushing trying to say, "this is homecore, it's like a tiny cottage too."

It just isn't. And so I regularly get accused of being a homist (guilty) or a pokeyphobe (people prejudiced against prisons) and what not. Fine.

Home Power. There. And I do not see what's wrong in thinking that.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users
Do people even watch the CMA's anymore? I don't get where the music is going half the time.

But I sure remember the 2011 CMA's and you can guess why. This made sense then, and it still does if you just slow down a bit.

eXarc

Molten Core Raider
That "hobophobic" thing is the give away, ain't it?

And I am not saying hobophobia is "cool."

Cottagecore is about home. It is about a tidy pile of wood for the stove. It is about being crafty, well-organized.

With that in mind, I just want to make CLEAR:

View attachment 312130

That's prisoncore. I think the prisoncore community has a lot to share with the homecore community, but they keep pushing trying to say, "this is homecore, it's like a tiny cottage too."

It just isn't. And so I regularly get accused of being a homist (guilty) or a pokeyphobe (people prejudiced against prisons) and what not. Fine.

Home Power. There. And I do not see what's wrong in thinking that.
holy fuck this is one of my favorite posts on this board

You mean twee?

I never got into tweecore. That's a "tree" next to the chair. Is that what's confusing you, the nature of my game?

Well, I am pleased to meet you, and you are always welcome here! And I feel your stress! All of us feel a bit less merry and cozy these days.
4vu7iw.jpg

From fields of grain to tidy stacks of wood for winter,
Cottage core is dead.

It morphed into Ukraine core. That's why I've been gone. Long story there. I never care if I see a steel mill again. Anyhoo.
6yt6es.jpg

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user