Cowboy Bebop

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
If you liked this, the creative team (Director, composer) worked together on another project last year that was brilliant and hit a similar tone. It's shorter, and a traditional coming of age story set in Japan during the 1960's about a kid that learns to play Jazz music. It's called Kids on the Slope (Sakamichi no Appollon).

businesscats_sl

shitlord
Did Kids on the Slope get any good? I stopped watching after a couple episodes since it just wasn't doing it for me. Great soundtrack though.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Two words - Mushroom Samba.
tumblr_ldus20cvdb1qfo270o1_400.gif

*mrk* *mrk* *mrk* *mrk* *mrk*

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've never really been into anime but I fucking loved this show. I rewatch it every now and then. It's got a great feel to it and I love the story.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
ne of the best ever. It is one of the few shows for some reason that really gets to me and can get me all sniffly for some reason. Something about the themes and music and characters, I don't know. One of the most moving shows I have seen.
This. I think the way they blend the music at just the right moments is what makes this show get to me so much. Absolutely loved it. Hands down my favorite anime.