Cowboy Bebop

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
I always considered it clear cut that he died at the end. Anyway, this is a great series with some really fun music as well.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Spike's death was akin to the infernal top spinning at the end of Inception. There's equivocal hope, but the outcome was likely for the worst. It was a rather nice series and I appreciate that it ended relatively well.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
spikespiegel.jpg

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Of course he dies, they even give you the star blinking out at the end of the credits to hammer it home.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Amazing series with a great ending because they can't do anything to fuck it up. Spike's dead, baby.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Definitely one of the best animes of all time. Probably the best dub of all time too.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Loved this series, wish I still had my limited edition collectors set, but a bum broke in and stole it years ago. I'm gonna have to re-watch it now, I can barely remember anything, much less the ending, but man episode 5 was classic, maybe my all time favorite anime episode ever.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
One of the best ever. It is one of the few shows for some reason that really gets to me and can get me all sniffly for some reason. Something about the themes and music and characters, I don't know. One of the most moving shows I have seen. I own a copy, but I never watch it and only watch a few episodes in reruns when it's on.

Yes, I have issues.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
the anime that launched me into watching 'series'. great show, very rewatchable and probably the best american dub outside of studio ghibli stuff. love spike, but he's dead

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Amazing series with a great ending because they can't do anything to fuck it up. Spike's dead, baby.
I was worried that they were going to fuck up the ending of the show with the movie but aside from the weird Bakshi'ish intro even that did a good job adding to the story. Ballad of Fallen Angels was for the 'Spike's dead' fakeout, the ending couldn't happen any other way than with him actually dying. Samurai Champloo is another good series by the same director (probably common knowledge amongst people who like Bebop but I'll throw it out there). Watanabe knows how to blend genres and direct a really good story.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Best anime ever.
if after this scene you don't love this series,than forget it.

Best anime scene ever

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
That falling out of the window scene is as good as the day I first saw it.