Crazy Neighbor Need Advice

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
you need to live your life the way you are suppsoed too. You have done everything in your power short of moving out to make things peacefull. The more you give that bitch, the more she wants. Just take everything back. Let that crazy bitch move out. Dont give in anymore to her.

Drajakur_foh

shitlord
stehle said:
I was actually advised to go through the LL on all of these matters. We will see how this plays out over the next couple of days.
Yes, you should definitley be using the LL as an intermediary. If you also initiate contact with her, the situation has less chance of being nominated harrassment, because you also are encouraging the dialogue.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
Though my days as a therapists intern are long behind me, I have been thinking this woman is suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder:

COPIED FROM WIKIKIKIKIKI:

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined within the fields of psychiatry and clincal psychology as a mental condition characterized primarily by emotional dysregulation, extreme "black and white" thinking, or "splitting" (believing that something is one of only two possible things, and ignoring any possible "in-betweens"), and chaotic relationships. It is described by mental health professionals as a serious mental illness characterized by pervasive instability in mood, interpersonal relationships, self-image, identity, and behavior, as well as a disturbance in the individual"s sense of self. In extreme cases, this disturbance in the sense of self can lead to periods of dissociation.

The disturbances suffered by those with borderline personality disorder have a wide-ranging and pervasive negative impact on many or all of the psychosocial facets of life, including employability and relationships in work, home, and social settings.
She sounds exactly like a borderline. They can escalate to stalking and even acts of violence if pushed or if their disorder gets out of control.

Basically, either you move or she movies. If she has this disorder, she *won"t* get better or let up.

Rotanee_foh

shitlord
Umm, what exactly about her behavior makes her borderline? Not everyone who is a freak is BPD.

Borderlines tend to stalk people who they see as replacement figures for a parents unconditional love they never had. The "love" interest. I don"t see any indication (other than funny comments) she has expressed her love for anyone, or the need to have them love her.

Dissociation is a form of neurosis bordering on paranoia, but neurosis is common with a lot of disorders. Dissociation also comes up usually with people in power over the borderline like judges, police or bosses, or with immediate family members. Those type of relationships often trigger the weird behavior.

All or nothing thinking is not by any stretch limited to true borderlines. The best I see from this lady is she thinks something is bothering her, which most of us doubt is the case. But the reasons or motivations behind her complaints could have nothing to do with black or white thinking without knowing a lot more.

There is also nothing indicative of abandonment, self-harm or suicide.

This lady is a fuck tard no doubt, but I see nothing indicative of BPD.

Golt_sl

shitlord
I still say she"s a schizo with the delusions/hallucinations. Awaiting the resolution! I look forward to the LL"s actions.

Tolanin_foh

shitlord
Dude if you wont hit ill volunteer to drive up to boston to see if i can help at all ;p.. wait is she hot? even like cougar hot?

ashatumar_foh

shitlord
K`Lag said:
She just probably through his computer out the window only to discover that it doesn"t solve schizophrenia.
This story needs a Twilight Zone ending... like he wakes up and realizes he is a single, unemployed/unpublished writer who is kept up everynight by a vibrarting noise from his upstairs neighbor.

Who wants to take this Hitchcock ending? Someone else grab the Kubrick ending.

stehle_foh

shitlord
Sorry for the lack of updates...not a lot going on.

As near as we can tell she left to go back to Texas for awhile, presumably to spend time with her father. I"m sure the drama will continue when / if she returns, but I doubt I will be privvy to the information because the situation has been "elevated" (according to my LL).

For clarification, the LL is only the property manager. The owner is who the situation has been elevated too...

Taranatar_foh

shitlord
stehle said:
Sorry for the lack of updates...not a lot going on.

As near as we can tell she left to go back to Texas for awhile, presumably to spend time with her father. I"m sure the drama will continue when / if she returns, but I doubt I will be privvy to the information because the situation has been "elevated" (according to my LL).

For clarification, the LL is only the property manager. The owner is who the situation has been elevated too...
And from there, the President of the United States!

MrGraham_foh

shitlord
If this story doesnt end with a dead body or the discovery that she"s housing an alien parasite that is magnifying the vibrations I"m going to be sorely disappointed.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
MrGraham said:
If this story doesnt end with a dead body or the discovery that she"s housing an alien parasite that is magnifying the vibrations I"m going to be sorely disappointed.
This sounds like a case for Mulder and Scully! Even if she doesn"t have alien parasites, this bitch is crazy enough to be an X-file herself.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
need more updates!

4th post in like 21 months just to ask for updates...