Crazy Neighbor Need Advice

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jentaii_foh

shitlord
What a great thread.. can"t believe it took met his long to find it.

What part of MA are you from, stehle (just curious)?

Random silly/ignorant thought.. maybe your wife vibrates at a weird frequency that the crazy lady can pick up on. It doesn"t happen when your wife isn"t around, right?

stehle_foh

shitlord
Jentaii said:
What a great thread.. can"t believe it took met his long to find it.

What part of MA are you from, stehle (just curious)?

Random silly/ignorant thought.. maybe your wife vibrates at a weird frequency that the crazy lady can pick up on. It doesn"t happen when your wife isn"t around, right?
Boston area, just west of downtown.

The vibrations usually happened when she wasn"t around and i was on the computer. When you couple that fact with the sex chair accusation that means I"m getting good solid of 4-5 hours "quality alone time" with the chair every other night for months.... I won"t even ask if that is humanly possible because I just know someone on this forum will say, "yep it"s possible, I used to ..."

Thanks for all the support and amusing comments. It made me snicker softly through this whole ordeal.

Golt_sl

shitlord
HAH, A resolution I can be satisfied with. I"m hoping for some type of final goodbye justice involving vibrations of somekind. That would deliver

Hey seriously, setup a paypal or something so we can chip in and buy her a vibrator as a goodbye present.

Just planting that little seedling of paranoia in her mind and the look on her face would be priceless.

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
I am on the other side of the issue. Well... its not quite the same but it is similar I guess. I have deaf neighbors on top of me and you would think deaf people would be really quiet right? Well think again!

First they listen to TV at max volume with what appears to be theater speakers. I can hear their TV louder than what I normally hear my own TV.

Since they are deaf, thy don"t use regular alarm clocks. They use something that sounds as loud as a cellphone when it is on vibrate on top of a table. If you touch the walls on my room, you feel the vibrations.

I have never actually tried to contact them and try to stop them from making these annoying noises. Although I have hit my ceiling with my broomstick a couple of times until they turn it down. Nothing worse than trying to watch a movie while someone is blasting the news on the top floor and you are hearing everything. Having said that... nothing they have done has prevented me from sleeping.

But I have never heard about a computer doing such a thing! I thought my computer was loud... I have never seen anyone complain that much about barking dogs! She must be crazy or something.

stehle_foh

shitlord
The one thing the crazy neighbor readily admitted is that we were very quiet neighbors. We really are curteous neighbors--it was just such an odd situation made worse by repeated harrassment after we bent over backwords to try to resolve the "vibrations".

I feel your pain dealing with deaf neighbors. In the house next door (thankfully living on the second floor) is a 98-ish year old man and I swear you can hear his TV down the street. I couldn"t imagine living in that apartment...