Crazy people

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My wife is a nurse. Her new job is in the neurological floor at Queens Hospital in Honolulu. It's not usually a "crazy people" floor, but they do show up there periodically. Her typical patients are those with either seizures (there's all types, including ones that just make you violent), and spinal injury.

Anyway, she had a patient last night that had mild schizophrenia, who was in the hospital for spinal damage. He believed that God told him he couldn't get hurt any longer, so he jumped off of a 20 foot high roof onto a concrete floor.

Why the fuck doesn't "God" tell these crazy assholes good shit, like you should eat ice cream, or save a kid from being hit by a car? "That don't make no sense!"

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Why the fuck doesn't "God" tell these crazy assholes good shit, like you should eat ice cream, or save a kid from being hit by a car? "That don't make no sense!"

Because the crazies he tells that stuff don't go to the hospital and go unnoticed? Or in other words he does tell people those things they are called religious people.

• 1Solidarity

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Schizophrenia hallucinations aren't the same for everyone according to something I vaguely skimmed across on reddit or 4chan maybe. A patient in another society might actually hear some nicer stuff.

• 1Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Because it's coupled with delusions of grandeur. The voice is often interpreted to be God (ultimate grandeur) thus, if they believe themselves to be in true communication with God, they can 'trust' the voice.

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Because the crazies he tells that stuff don't go to the hospital and go unnoticed? Or in other words he does tell people those things they are called religious people.
You know what? I didn't even think about that. Great answer. It seems like every "god told me" crazy is a bad one, but it's only because the good ones aren't heard from.

• 1Solidarity