Creepshow

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Nice I have seen about half of those movies listed and liked most of them so will definitely look into the rest. I actually just watched The Headhunter because I saw the trailer in another thread a while back. It was pretty good.

New puppet master looks hilarious so will be watching that for sure.

Anyone seen Channel Zero? It looks interesting since some of it is familiar internet stories.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Nice I have seen about half of those movies listed and liked most of them so will definitely look into the rest. I actually just watched The Headhunter because I saw the trailer in another thread a while back. It was pretty good.

New puppet master looks hilarious so will be watching that for sure.

Anyone seen Channel Zero? It looks interesting since some of it is familiar internet stories.
I thought the first season of Channel Zero was the creepiest horror TV series I have ever watched. I didn't love season 2 though its interesting, and 3 was decent. 4 was pretty good.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I thought the first season of Channel Zero was the creepiest horror TV series I have ever watched. I didn't love season 2 though its interesting, and 3 was decent. 4 was pretty good.
Channel Zero is okay. Nicely produced overall (there are several iterations of it, mind you). Ploddingly slow (but I don't mind that). The only real issue across the board is the pay-offs on all of the series are sub-par. But it's hard to do a good pay-off in spuernatural horror because it is either (no spoilers) everyone dies, it was supernatural (duh) or it was all a dream/reboot scenario. Mostly, anyway...

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Oh man, I forgot this was a thing. Gonna have to check it out. The hitchhiker story used to scare me shitless. "Thank's for the ride, lady"
Jesus, another quote I say all the time. I had forgotten about it being from these movies.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
1588261904548.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Jesus, another quote I say all the time. I had forgotten about it being from these movies.

I guess these movies were super quotable, i'm suprised by how many people on here have been saying the same obscure lines that I have. This was mine and my sisters big one :

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't Creepshow movie the one where all the people go out on the raft in the middle of a pond and a blob devours them one by one?
I remember that!! Watched it as a kid, never forgot it. Classic ending :D

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Tom Savini was on the Last Drive In tonight. They showed Maniac which was awesome. He blew up his own head. But he mentioned he was most proud of the creature effects on Creepshow. He originally wanted to do monsters and stuff. He has a new book out if you are interested.

Savini: The Biography Amazon product ASIN 1943201307

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I saw where Season 3 was releasing today and I've never even heard of the show. Not much talk about the show here, but I figured I would start watching it from the beginning with my g/f unless... its not a good show? Some really good actors from the trailers Ive watched so far.

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

I saw where Season 3 was releasing today and I've never even heard of the show. Not much talk about the show here, but I figured I would start watching it from the beginning with my g/f unless... its not a good show? Some really good actors from the trailers Ive watched so far.

its good. This reminds me I should watch s2 and S3.

Caliane

I watched part of season 1... iirc. it was ok. I dont remember any of teh second half of s1, or s2 at all, so must have skipped the rest.