<Gold Donor>
Twin Peaks
West Wing
Oz
Six Feet Under
Freaks And Geeks
Veronica Mars
Friday Night Lights
How I Met Your Mother .... not sure if the last few are really "critically acclaimed"

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is Peep Show critically acclaimed?

IT SHOULD BE

tumblr_l5p9cxBcMH1qak3zfo1_500.jpg

Peep show is amazing.

I have never seen a single episode of The Sopranos or The Wire. I did pick up the first couple seasons of The Wire though, so that should start soon.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
The Wire
The Sopranos
The West Wing
Mad Men
There are others I'm sure, but these stand out as ones I'd like to see

I usually get to shows very late. I didn't get into Friends until like season 6 and loved it and quickly caught up and then kept up. Rome is another that is a great one that's easy to get into and finish since it was so damn short. Wish that one was longer.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The Wire
The Sopranos

And in one sure to prompt a few funny looks, I never watched a single episode of Lost.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you can watch Lost as long as you go in knowing that most of the questions raised are not going to be answered. EVER.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Sadly for me, Game of Thrones, Spartacus, the wire and the walking dead. Ive been meaning to watch them all though. Just never can find the time.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
everyone drop what you're doing and go watch The Wire, seriously... I watched it only recently and it was definitely one of the best shows I've ever seen.

iannis

Musty Nester
Wow. Lots of Mad Men up in here. Marathon that shit, it's well worth getting into.

Arrested Development for me. I've seen episodes here and there, but it was never funny/interesting enough to draw me into caring enough to see more than an episode here or there.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Mad Men isn't for everyone. I think it is easily on par with The Sopranos and The Wire, but some people just can't get into it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I watched the first couple episodes of Mad Men and it didn't do it for me. I might try it again.

Not seeing Lost is a good thing. Don't waste your time.