Crossed (2026)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,091
34,569
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Crossed

Tagline: No one will save you

Genre: Action, Horror

Director: Rob Jabbaz

Cast: Devin Druid, Ash Santos, Ethan Jones Romero, Kyla Hee, Chido Nwokocha, Spenser Granese, Bob Morley, Ana Mulvoy-Ten, Steven Hack, Lorenzo Ross, Owen Harn, Alexis Felix, Fedor Steer, Kelvin Adekunle, Angie Campbell, Peter Falls

Release: 2026-12-09

Plot: Stan and Cindy are the leaders of a group of strangers thrown together as they attempt to escape northward away from the infected known as the Crossed. In this world, those affected by a mysterious disease appear to have a cross on their foreheads and follow their worst impulses. They’re the equivalent of zombies, but a lot meaner and whole lot more psychotic.
 

Vuuxo

Scaphism
<Gold Donor>
3,627
11,544
Dude....dude...

I never ever thought they would make a film of this comic. Absolutely going to see this!
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,330
45,192
Dude....dude...

I never ever thought they would make a film of this comic. Absolutely going to see this!
Was the comic pretty good? I'm assuming based on your enthusiasm it was. It looks okay and I'm sure I'll probably catch it when it was available at home.
 

Runnen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2,493
6,092
There was a semi-adaptation of the same concept a few years ago called The Sadness (apparently the director of that is involved in this project too).

I read all the comics, they're pretty gruesome but there's some funny parts too, it's very dark humor.

Most of the infected (the Crossed) become dumb as fuck and just want to fuck and kill anything they see, not always in that order.

I recall one of the comics has some sort of big ass Crossed dude named Horsecock because he wields an actual ripped-off horse cock as a weapon.

The contagion is mostly mysterious in this comic, much like other recent franchises about quasi-zombies, but one of the comic arcs has an explaination of sort with some ancient human precursor civilization so bloodthirsty (literally) and depraved that it kind of created this contagion in the first place. In the comics, the infection spreads by bodily fluids from the infected : saliva, urine, blood, semen. And they like to use all of them.

There's also another interesting arc about a completely deranged serial killer who lives his normal daily life and writes a diary when the infection spreads around his city because he's not impacted by it and the Crossed leave him alone because he's like them even without being infected.

The best arc in my opinion is about Smokey a "smart Crossed" ex-fireman who wants to save "his" people. Problem is, they're so fucking dumb they keep dying to stupid shit (plus exposure, starvation, etc..). He finds some semi-smart followers and goes on a quest to recruit more and more and create more Crossed by breeding, but most of the Crossed women eat their own babies because they're dumb ass Crossed. I'm not gonna spoil the story but it's pretty interesting as far as this comic goes.
 

Vuuxo

Scaphism
<Gold Donor>
3,627
11,544
Was the comic pretty good? I'm assuming based on your enthusiasm it was. It looks okay and I'm sure I'll probably catch it when it was available at home.
The comic is the most violent, gory, depraved comic ever to exist. The covers alone are fucked.

1058.jpg
1059.jpg
 
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Vuuxo

Scaphism
<Gold Donor>
3,627
11,544
There was a semi-adaptation of the same concept a few years ago called The Sadness (apparently the director of that is involved in this project too).

I read all the comics, they're pretty gruesome but there's some funny parts too, it's very dark humor.

Most of the infected (the Crossed) become dumb as fuck and just want to fuck and kill anything they see, not always in that order.

I recall one of the comics has some sort of big ass Crossed dude named Horsecock because he wields an actual ripped-off horse cock as a weapon.

The contagion is mostly mysterious in this comic, much like other recent franchises about quasi-zombies, but one of the comic arcs has an explaination of sort with some ancient human precursor civilization so bloodthirsty (literally) and depraved that it kind of created this contagion in the first place. In the comics, the infection spreads by bodily fluids from the infected : saliva, urine, blood, semen. And they like to use all of them.

There's also another interesting arc about a completely deranged serial killer who lives his normal daily life and writes a diary when the infection spreads around his city because he's not impacted by it and the Crossed leave him alone because he's like them even without being infected.

The best arc in my opinion is about Smokey a "smart Crossed" ex-fireman who wants to save "his" people. Problem is, they're so fucking dumb they keep dying to stupid shit (plus exposure, starvation, etc..). He finds some semi-smart followers and goes on a quest to recruit more and more and create more Crossed by breeding, but most of the Crossed women eat their own babies because they're dumb ass Crossed. I'm not gonna spoil the story but it's pretty interesting as far as this comic goes.
The disease or plague or whatever it is, doesn't make them dumb. The infected keep their intelligence but they lose all morality and inhibitions. So, there's no self preservation either. They literally just indulge themselves in the most depraved, sexually charged slaughterfest and bask in it.

If you haven't read Crossed: Family Values, you should. It's about a family surviving the breakout on a ranch. It slowly becomes a particularly vicious exploration of betrayal, abuse, and the collapse of family bonds and dives into the ultra depravity but show cases that intelligence.
 

sliverstorm

Blackwing Lair Raider
155
313
The original run by Garth Ennis imo stands head and shoulders above everything else. The rest is fun of varying quality.

Looks like this movie follows the original Ennis run (apparently he is screenwriter), which is great, but honestly most of my favorite moments in that story had nothing to do with the Crossed. I hope they can nail the tone for those things, as well.
 

Runnen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2,493
6,092
The disease or plague or whatever it is, doesn't make them dumb. The infected keep their intelligence but they lose all morality and inhibitions. So, there's no self preservation either. They literally just indulge themselves in the most depraved, sexually charged slaughterfest and bask in it.

If you haven't read Crossed: Family Values, you should. It's about a family surviving the breakout on a ranch. It slowly becomes a particularly vicious exploration of betrayal, abuse, and the collapse of family bonds and dives into the ultra depravity but show cases that intelligence.

Yes I read all of the stories and that one is good and also had good art design.

As for the Crossed being stupid yes you are correct but I was just remembering some moments of really dumbfuck Crossed literally playing with shit or having fun jumping into woodchippers...

Oh and Horsecock will be in the movie!

4023.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vuuxo

Scaphism
<Gold Donor>
3,627
11,544
Yes I read all of the stories and that one is good and also had good art design.

As for the Crossed being stupid yes you are correct but I was just remembering some moments of really dumbfuck Crossed literally playing with shit or having fun jumping into woodchippers...

Oh and Horsecock will be in the movie!

View attachment 643292
Yup. Exactly. It seems stupid (and it is) to us with some sort of moral norm and intact humanity.

And I was curious if Horsecock was going to be in it.
 
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database