Crowfall

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
They either have a lot less ironed out on how they want the game. Or as previously alluded to, they are just try to not piss anyone off by putting things in concrete. Both are disappointing.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey whoever decided to put her in the vids is smart. Have her ask questions from the community, then answer/solve those questions. Do it on camera for youtube and you will have a following. Oh and a 30 minute followup video of her doing Yoga would up the hits quite a bit too.

Of course if she did this in the office work would stop. Hmm.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Today's update is video heavy - we heard you like videos!

Up first, we have a brand new behind the scenes with Environment Art Lead Jon O'Neal in which he discusses his process in creating a very early alpha environment art in Crowfall.
Crowfall - Behind the Scenes with Jon ONeal - YouTube

Also, when we launched our Kickstarter we uploaded many videos on our website at Crowfall.com on the About the Game page - But we realize that not everyone has seen them. It's about time we change that!

Please Note: All in-game footage is pre-alpha, many of the systems shown are in their Research and Development phase and will change drastically between now and launch. (That means elements of combat will be improved / adjusted and in some cases flat out scrapped. We aren't afraid of change if it makes for a better game!)

Campaigns
Crowfall - Campaigns - YouTube

Seasons
Crowfall - Seasons - YouTube

The Hunger
Crowfall - The Hunger - YouTube

The Gods
Crowfall - The Gods - YouTube

Eternal Heroes
Crowfall - Eternal Heroes - YouTube

Dying Wolds
Crowfall - Dying Worlds - YouTube

More to come this week!

I honestly think they just need to flesh out character creation/progression and the campaign content. With those two things down, you can alpha/beta test to flesh out problems. EK content and rewards should be easier to change later on, but then again, I'm not a game designer.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Today's update is video heavy - we heard you like videos!

Up first, we have a brand new behind the scenes with Environment Art Lead Jon O'Neal in which he discusses his process in creating a very early alpha environment art in Crowfall.
Crowfall - Behind the Scenes with Jon ONeal - YouTube

Also, when we launched our Kickstarter we uploaded many videos on our website at Crowfall.com on the About the Game page - But we realize that not everyone has seen them. It's about time we change that!

Please Note: All in-game footage is pre-alpha, many of the systems shown are in their Research and Development phase and will change drastically between now and launch. (That means elements of combat will be improved / adjusted and in some cases flat out scrapped. We aren't afraid of change if it makes for a better game!)

Campaigns
Crowfall - Campaigns - YouTube

Seasons
Crowfall - Seasons - YouTube

The Hunger
Crowfall - The Hunger - YouTube

The Gods
Crowfall - The Gods - YouTube

Eternal Heroes
Crowfall - Eternal Heroes - YouTube

Dying Wolds
Crowfall - Dying Worlds - YouTube

More to come this week!
Do any of those videos contain Natalie?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
hrm debating bumping up my pledge since i'm leaving in 2 days and won't get back before this KS ends. I just wish they'd release anything more specific about what their combat is going to be like.