Crowfall

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
id rather do that than play eqnext.
Lol! EQN is going to be garbage, if it's ever even released. Crowfall has potential, but it's still a ways off. Right now, in the MMO world, you have either WoW, or several giant buckets of shit.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I hope EQN's ip survives. I didn't pay much attention to it but a persistent online world with player control over the geography would be amazing.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
All the EQNext hate when it was just mentioned that I'm desperate for a good fucking MMO. Jesus fuck you cocks.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
All the EQNext hate when it was just mentioned that I'm desperate for a good fucking MMO. Jesus fuck you cocks.
For me, they need to start talking a bit. Regardless of what this transition really means, they need a morale booster. They need to show off something nice with EQNext and start with the carrot at the end of the stick. Everyone is slowly walking away just because it seems dead or at the very least in an idle state.

It's hard not to hate on it because all we know is information that we've known since last fan faire.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
whats the matter Mulligan? voxel snowmen isn't enough for you to stay hyped and interested?

rrr_img_90105.jpg

The only thing EQN/Landmark has going for it is the character looks like this guyREMOVE KEBAB (perfect loop) - YouTube

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I really hate the character art direction in EQN. It's like all the annoying things about cartoony characters. I mean why is his knee as thick as his waist?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just want my eq/vg pve hybrid. I'll let games like this take care of the pvp.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im pretty much right there with you. I was actually really looking forward to EQ:N - hell, I even spent money on EQ:Landmark back when at its original price. The Art Direction does nothing for me as well. But the concept of the game was/is there and I hope it still sees the light of day and is at least halfway enjoyable to play.

Crowfall sounds fun - but Im half care bear so its kind of scary at the same time.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
The models in EQ:N and Crowfall are too cartoony for me. I would love to see the art style of the From Software games (Dark/Demon's Souls) get in the MMO genre. The kiddy shit is played out.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Those body proportions are terrible.

I don't care much for the cartoon style but in the end its more about game mechanics and combat fluidity for me. Since so few games can get that right its hard to get excited anymore.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
rrr_img_90139.jpg

I hate anime and I hate cartoony bullshit, but in this instance its notTHATbad. At least not as bad as EQN or Wildstar. Honestly, reasonably sized shoulder pads, gloves. and boots, etc go a long way in reducing the obnoxious feel of more "stylized" art choices. CF has a vanilla WoW feel without the shoulder pads, and I'm okay with that or even a tinge of more modern EQ1 (Luclin models didn't happen), see below. The only real complaint I have with the art direction of CF is it's elves' ears, like WoW's, are anime inspired.

f0fe5c7535b611d16a9e9678fd925a5f.png

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
The models in EQ:N and Crowfall are too cartoony for me. I would love to see the art style of the From Software games (Dark/Demon's Souls) get in the MMO genre. The kiddy shit is played out.
Crowfoot really isn't too bad. I don't consider them "cartoony" as much I as I did at first glance. I agree though... I would like to see a more realistic art style

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
For me, they need to start talking a bit. Regardless of what this transition really means, they need a morale booster. They need to show off something nice with EQNext and start with the carrot at the end of the stick. Everyone is slowly walking away just because it seems dead or at the very least in an idle state.

It's hard not to hate on it because all we know is information that we've known since last fan faire.
Oh, I agree there needs to be more information. We need the flood gates need to open. The fact is though, the majority of the losers taking any mention of it as a chance to bash it is like reverse fanboyism. They're so ready to bash the game that they do it at any slight opportunity. Its sad, really.