Crowfall

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
What's the bonechip reference? I know bonechips are a reagent in EQ.
selling bonechips to necros was a popular way for newbies to make some early money, Vitality has been making jokes about selling dimebags of skeleton feet to buy a FBSS, etc, I laugh, good times are had

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I google image searched for 4 legged panties but nothing satisfactory popped up.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'll buy the minimum for early access then play the game hardcore and steadily for a year while ya'll hype addicts quit a month after release.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I apoligize, I lasted 2 weeks and that felt like a life time.
Tuco stayed longer than anyone else I knew in the community, like a true captain staying with his ship until the end.

Edit: Rescorla and Blackwulf are exempt from this statement, those guys are Cosmic Anomalies. Like my GF's booty (which time dilates if you look at it too long)

Tol_sl

shitlord
Man, I finally caught up on this thread and the hopium rush is real. Will the ubiquitous Red Panda Pirate be the next reveal?

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Seeing their current race/class announcements, I see red panda pirate fitting right in. In Crowfall it'd look dope as fuck though.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been told by a friend that some people in the media have had access to a playable version of crowfall and are having a great time with it.