Crowfall

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I get hyped on watching the next hype train crash and burn. These "last hope" MMO threads never fail to deliver.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
MMO hype is the best FTP MMO out there. First post on this forum was Jan. 7th so I've already gotten my money's worth.
smile.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I can imagine the only negative impact you would see from the switch is the time it takes for the switch to a new controller scheme to be learned. If the control scheme is set up fluently and ergonomically, controls will become second nature to people just like they are now with other games. VR is just the first step - as soon as the architecture that military funded companies have created comes to the public (from prosthetic limbs to prototype war plane helmets), we will have some truly next generation ways to play games at home.
Or the control scheme is natural for VR, ex: Elite Dangerous.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Today and tomorrow

Tomorrow morning at 8AM CST, the countdown timer on crowfall.com will expire, and several things will happen:
1, We will drop the final pieces of the puzzle. You have most of the information already, but last few pieces will tie everything together. We will also be including a lot of pre-alpha game footage, so you can see Crowfall is more than just design documents and concept art.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Apparently they're talking about official forum activity having an effect on when you might get your hands on a particular test campaign.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Just curious - am I the only one who isn't interested in beta testing MMOs anymore? If anything, it'd just burn me out before the game even launched. The thrill has died. I'd just rather wait until it's shipping and "for real" to take up my time. Got too many other things I'm interested in.

Or maybe I'm just old.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Just curious - am I the only one who isn't interested in beta testing MMOs anymore? If anything, it'd just burn me out before the game even launched. The thrill has died. I'd just rather wait until it's shipping and "for real" to take up my time. Got too many other things I'm interested in.

Or maybe I'm just old.
I'm also old and I also don't generally test games any more. I don't need to collect 10 bear asses twice.