Crowfall

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Info drop at 8am, with "a lot" of pre-Alpha footage.

Kickstarter up at 9am

Twitch streaming at 2pm (I think)

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pledge early, pledge often
IMPORTANT: there will be some limited tiers available for our "core following", i.e. the people who spend the most time on (and have been the most vocal on) our forums. We know you guys will be the first to see the campaign -- as an FYI, backing early could pay off!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm really interested in the KS. With a few pvp games already being successful on there. the recipe for success is out there in regards to a KS. Appears they've followed it.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Just curious - am I the only one who isn't interested in beta testing MMOs anymore? If anything, it'd just burn me out before the game even launched. The thrill has died. I'd just rather wait until it's shipping and "for real" to take up my time. Got too many other things I'm interested in.

Or maybe I'm just old.
I think this one is a bit of a gray area though no? With the fact that the campaigns are designed to be changed later you don't have the same burnout factor other mmos in test do. You're not doing the bear ass quests over and over for the third time come release.

Instead you're playing pirate or bandit or guild white knight(tuco) or helping someone build a town. You know? It's like joining a savage 2 game in my head.

I don't think beta phases here hurt burnout wise like ArcheAge did for instance.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
The time is at hand, gentlemen. To put an end to this last decade of blasphemy, an end to the years of the mmo shitpiles thrown at us; it's time to purge this industry of its own filth and casualness. No more will gameplay consist of sitting AFK in town waiting on raid nights. No more will we be herded like cattle into 10min dungeon runs simply to pad Kotick's cocaine fund; NO MORE will we be forced to play alongside little Timmy and Sally Soccer Mom while they collect their gayfuck sparkle pony pets.

We will murder them from now on. We will collect their corpses and hold our weapons high with a giant fuck you to what this industry has forced upon us for so long.

The frozen moses and the black hand shall be hewn down like the false prophets they are. The reckoning is at hand. Ready yourselves with your gods, carebears.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
The time is at hand, gentlemen. To put an end to this last decade of blasphemy, an end to the years of the mmo shitpiles thrown at us; it's time to purge this industry of its own filth and casualness. No more will gameplay consist of sitting AFK in town waiting on raid nights. No more will we be herded like cattle into 10min dungeon runs simply to pad Kotick's cocaine fund; NO MORE will we be forced to play alongside little Timmy and Sally Soccer Mom while they collect their gayfuck sparkle pony pets.

We will murder them from now on. We will collect their corpses and hold our weapons high with a giant fuck you to what this industry has forced upon us for so long.

The frozen moses and the black hand shall be hewn down like the false prophets they are. The reckoning is at hand. Ready yourselves with your gods, carebears.
dumar, i love you bro, i really do, but u need a girlfriend brah

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
What do you think the backpack full of decapitated heads is for?
hpgrp+gallery-More+Than+a+Woman.JPG

Bruman

Golden Squire
No more will gameplay consist of sitting AFK in town waiting on raid nights.
Yes! But this game isn't REAL gameplay.

We need a return to REAL gameplay - like sitting LFG at the zone-in for hours. Sitting AFK at the entrance of the raidzone while everyone gathers. Sitting AFK at the boss room while people summon and rez after a wipe. Sitting AFK in the group and tabbing over every 5 minutes to cast one spell. REAL HARDCORE MMO gameplay! C'mon Pantheon!

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Yes! But this game isn't REAL gameplay.

We need a return to REAL gameplay - like sitting LFG at the zone-in for hours. Sitting AFK at the entrance of the raidzone while everyone gathers. Sitting AFK at the boss room while people summon and rez after a wipe. Sitting AFK in the group and tabbing over every 5 minutes to cast one spell. REAL HARDCORE MMO gameplay! C'mon Pantheon!
If I'm not spamming CAMP CHECK for at least the first 60 minutes of my game session I will be unsatisfied. I want people to tell me I'm 4th in line so I can AFK in peace.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I really wish people would stop paying for incomplete products. Pre-order rewards are out of control. Wait until there is a product worth buying before parting with your money.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I really wish people would stop telling me what to do with my money. Also, Dumar on hopium is scary. He might actually burn down their offices when the supply runs out.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I really hope will all my heart that this thread doesn't turn into what the EQN thread is now.
50/50 IMO, especially if they go the Star Citizen route and inflate the game the more funding they get.

How much money did SOE bilk from people for EQN?

Vitality

HUSTLE
50/50 IMO, especially if they go the Star Citizen route and inflate the game the more funding they get.

How much money did SOE bilk from people for EQN?
Mostly ran off with the nachos in the landmark alpha/beta access valued at what $125-$150

They pulled an Archeage more or less.

I'm 60/40 on them not fuckin this up. They seem to be putting out quality stuff, however little it may be in the grand scheme of things.

The website is really nice, the art and modeling progress updates are good for what they are. If tuesday goes well it's just another plus.

60/40 is where I'm at on this thread not turning into the eqn thread.

**not sure 60/40 are great odds for me to kick in more than $50 though