Crowfall

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
event almost over:

Combat will be the same, no tab targeting.

Crafting and Harvesting will be within the next 2 months, along with week long server tests.

Graphic updates and animations soon.

I'll post some vids when they appear.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought the idea of people having to crawl pick there away across the bricks pretty coool. Granted you don't want players getting stuck, but I think having a debris field you need to navigate is much cooler then "poof wall is gone and you have a set debris pile that offers nothing more then maybe a simple jump to get across".

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought the idea of people having to crawl pick there away across the bricks pretty coool. Granted you don't want players getting stuck, but I think having a debris field you need to navigate is much cooler then "poof wall is gone and you have a set debris pile that offers nothing more then maybe a simple jump to get across".
I thought the same thing, it would have been cooler to give the players a better jump ability and make them navigate the debris than to make it poof gone. It would make building the walls with lots of bricks seem like a good strategy

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I thought the same thing, it would have been cooler to give the players a better jump ability and make them navigate the debris than to make it poof gone. It would make building the walls with lots of bricks seem like a good strategy
From a realism standpoint I don't see how players defying gravity or the idea that many small bricks being than fewer large bricks ends up being any better than what they went with.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Is there anything significantly different from buying someones kick starter pledge vs buying a 2016 bundle? (looking at sapphire if i were to try it out)?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Figured it out
Anyone able to actually post on their forums? When i am in the forums it says i have to log into post. I hit sign in and it takes me to a generic welcome page that isn' the forums and any time i open up the forums from there it takes me back to not being signed in. The fuck i say...

Did my first testing yesterday. Being pre-alpha i'm not going to get to worried about the details but the general concept of the game seems like something that is a good balance for the gamer i want to be and the gamer i need to be
smile.png
I've avoid MMO's for a few years as i'm just to competitive to have a open world where if i spend more time it translates ultimately to more power then others but i still want my efforts to have lasting effects. This seems to be something that will fit int he middle of traditional MMO's and Smite as far as where i want to be.

Combat is definitely clunky so hopefully the smooth out transitions. Tried the ranger which I did not enjoy what so ever, way to slow of abilities and no kitability. Other characters seem to be able to chase you down so easy and melee's just raped you. I said i wasn't going to try druid since it is the OP class at the moment so i did confessor was well and liked its play style abit better but the actual damage output was lack luster compared to what i see druids drop plus they fucking heal.

Looking at some of the loot it looked nice witha variety of boasts and elemental enhancements etc. Nothing to excite me about the game in general other above direction of the game and it being something nice new and shiny. I keep getting almost close enough to trying to play EQ again but keep stopping myself before i ever pull the trigger!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Anyone able to actually post on their forums? When i am in the forums it says i have to log into post. I hit sign in and it takes me to a generic welcome page that isn' the forums and any time i open up the forums from there it takes me back to not being signed in. The fuck i say...

Did my first testing yesterday. Being pre-alpha i'm not going to get to worried about the details but the general concept of the game seems like something that is a good balance for the gamer i want to be and the gamer i need to be
smile.png
I've avoid MMO's for a few years as i'm just to competitive to have a open world where if i spend more time it translates ultimately to more power then others but i still want my efforts to have lasting effects. This seems to be something that will fit int he middle of traditional MMO's and Smite as far as where i want to be.

Combat is definitely clunky so hopefully the smooth out transitions. Tried the ranger which I did not enjoy what so ever, way to slow of abilities and no kitability. Other characters seem to be able to chase you down so easy and melee's just raped you. I said i wasn't going to try druid since it is the OP class at the moment so i did confessor was well and liked its play style abit better but the actual damage output was lack luster compared to what i see druids drop plus they fucking heal.

Looking at some of the loot it looked nice witha variety of boasts and elemental enhancements etc. Nothing to excite me about the game in general other above direction of the game and it being something nice new and shiny. I keep getting almost close enough to trying to play EQ again but keep stopping myself before i ever pull the trigger!
Send them an email with the issue.

It should take you right to the forums when you log in.

That being said, this part of the pre alpha is straight combat testing..so don't bother worrying about the format, etc.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'd worry because their combat system isn't very good and needs a revamp.

Unless it's changed since I last looked, you have abilities with combo chains. Hit 1 then you can either hit 1 or E to go up a branch. It's very awkward imo because it's hard to figure out where you are in the chain. And while your attempting to figure out where you are you have 5 or 6 other abilities to track.

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can confirm combat is pretty terrible. Concept of the game is amazing, but if they can't nail combat it will be dead on arrival.