cs:go

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
126 hours playing cs go, i still dont understand the spray patterns of the ak / m4.

Needless

Toe Sucker
so... anybody else notice how brokenly good the M4A1-S is? the accuracy is ridiculous haha

go youtube spray patterns, i'm not sure myself on the M4, but i know the ak drifts up and to the right then back to the left and slightly down, but.. its easier to just watch pro games, or youtube probably has a video.
I played CS since release off and on, and never bothered looking into this until i saw some chick's "skill video" with an AK in CS:GO.

Sad thing is my gf knew/knows all the patterns in 1.6 when she played in a league lol

BankBank_sl

shitlord
dCehYBD.jpg

opened up first esports case after coming back to the game after a long absence... got this knife worth $100

cool.png

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Started playing counter-strike again. I was not into GO when it was new but my pals have converted me, here's a short video of me on my way to Nova 3

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've actually been thinking about giving CSGO a whirl. Is there any resource for current maps, weapon tiers and things of that nature? Or should I just jump in and figure it out myself?

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jump in and just pug / match-make. Still the normal dust2/inferno/nuke/train a whole bunch of times. There are a few newer maps like cache or overpass. You can easily load up the maps by yourself and run around them a few times just to get the basic layout down. As for weapons, just like 1.6. M4, AK & Awp all day every day. To be fair, most of the weapons have their time & place, just m4, ak & awp are still the 3 main ones you'll try to buy every round if possible.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Most my friends are silvers and I'm a nova 3. Anyone play regularly looking for an extra?

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
I just started playing again recently, Nova 3 on two accounts MG II on another. I'm pretty terrible still been doing DM for aim practice, queue comp Dust 2, Mirage, and I think i'm going to add Cache soon too since i've pretty much learned the callouts from watching it played on stream.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
If you ever get the chance, stream competitive silver matches. They will make you feel much better about your game play. I watched one yesterday and it was unbelievably terrible.

I've kinda capped out at nova master with solo queuing. While I am not new to FPS's, I am newish to playing Counter Strike. If anyone wants to play together. You can find me on steam as Muurloen.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
My friends and I are around gold nova 3 and 4 and one of them has started buying auto's all the time simply so we can watch the enemy team turn into crying little girly men who flow salty tears. Never seen such hatred for a weapon in a game before, it's damn funny.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol i finally started playing competitive and got set as gold nova master after my 10 placing games. I was hoping i'd get an AK icon
frown.png

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

This is over a month old. Finally got around in giving it a quick cut and upload.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
dCehYBD.jpg

opened up first esports case after coming back to the game after a long absence... got this knife worth $100

cool.png
i opened up 100? in skins, got a factory new marble fade karambit, sold it, never played again.