cs:go

Needless

Toe Sucker
I went from LE to GN4 and just can't adjust to the gun changes they made with the revolver patch so i stopped playing lol

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Up to GN4 now. It took me a few weeks to get GN3 and about a day or two to get GN4. I don't understand ranking now.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
A lot of people quit after the rank update. Let the noobs think they were special for being nova, it was healthy for the game.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Up to DMG. Not sure if I belong here. Some games I go 20-4, others I'm lucky to stay positive. I guess I'm improving.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I think the only new map i like is Tulip. I'm soo fucking bad at this game now after not really caring to play it
frown.png

Yo damn, Tempo Storm the BR dark horses shaking up the IEM tourny!

French nerds on suicide watch! bye KennyS

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I like the new Nuke, Empire, and Santorini.

What happened to KennyS? I don't keep up with the professional side of things for this game.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wish I gave more of a shit about CSGO since I live in Columbus...

Maybe with Blizzard being more invested in MLG some of the games I care about more will be more featured

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wish I gave more of a shit about CSGO since I live in Columbus...

Maybe with Blizzard being more invested in MLG some of the games I care about more will be more featured
I've actually been watching and betting on some games. There has been some really good ones so far.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Probably one of the most enjoyable weekends of CS I've seen in years, so many back and forth matches.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lul TL deserved to lose that, how you manage to throw both maps that hard at round 15.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lul TL deserved to lose that, how you manage to throw both maps that hard at round 15.
Agreed although at 15-9 on mirage, with coldzera alone at B is some of the most amazing shit you'll ever see on csgo. Without that TL winds the map and the game probably plays completely different .

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah there was definitely a reason Coldzera won MVP, showed up all series though the last match with Na'Vi you could have almost given it to Taco or Fallen.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's kind of insane that LG were piss poor playing CSGO on lawn chairs n shit in a small room 1 year ago. Now they won a milion dollar tournament and will most likely keep on doing so.

I wonder if they'll give back to the community with how much other teams and people in the community helped them get to where they are.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Random question for you guys. Any community servers you recommend? I've always played CS the same way. Find a clan server or community and pretty much stick there exclusively. The last couple I've enjoyed (Moncton CS for 1.6 and PSL for GO) have unfortunately shut down.

I know VPP is still going, but in the past I heard mixed reviews about that group.

Needless

Toe Sucker
the only community servers i ever join are HS only FFA deathmatches to warm up so i'm not too sure

xzi

Mouthbreather
HAHAHAHAHA

Summit threw the game on the game round by killing himself in his own Molly AFTER the entire enemy team was dead. The other team then came back and defeated them, and they got eliminated.