Curb your Enthusiasm

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I only have the finale left to go. Really liked Matt Berry's cameo. He really does play the same character in everything, but damn if that one character isn't fucking hilarious.

I wanted to post before watching the finale, but this really seems to be setting up for a Seinfeld redemption type finale episode. There's been a few one off jokes about how Larry wasn't on Seinfeld for the last two(?) seasons, and only came back for the finale. One that was pretty well panned when they all ended up in jail. But with this whole trial thing and Larry being so unlikeable to potential jurors, it really seems like that's where it's headed.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So looks like I was kind of right (although me figuring it out that far in isn't really anything to that about). They seemed to really lean into it too, especially with Jerry coming back and the dialogue in the jail. I thought the finale was okay. I was expecting something really funny based on the comments here but it was just kind of average Curb.

Honestly the best part was Leon and watching Seinfeld finally, and his fascination with how Jerry was with a new woman every single episode.

Overall the final season was just okay. The last scene on the plane though was really well done though. Really captured the feeling of the show.