Curb your Enthusiasm

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Listen, Leon and Larry are hilarious together. JB Smoove really knows how to sell that part.

But... wanting a look at modern diversity? You think that relationship and living arrangement is a look at a real world scenario?

The best part of this show is that it's off the wall, makes fun of everything, and doesn't give a shit about sending a message. Some TV shows are just TV shows, not allegories for the world around us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Listen, Leon and Larry are hilarious together. JB Smoove really knows how to sell that part.

But... wanting a look at modern diversity? You think that relationship and living arrangement is a look at a real world scenario?

The best part of this show is that it's off the wall, makes fun of everything, and doesn't give a shit about sending a message. Some TV shows are just TV shows, not allegories for the world around us.
OH REALLY?

joz123

Potato del Grande

No Way Disbelief GIF

• 1Worf

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You think that relationship and living arrangement is a look at a real world scenario?

Wat? The Larry and Leon situation is modeled after the real world relationship of OJ and Kato.

You know Leon wouldn't snitch on Larry, if he had killed Sheryl.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wat? The Larry and Leon situation is modeled after the real world relationship of OJ and Kato.

You know Leon wouldn't snitch on Larry, if he had killed Sheryl.

You had me for a second there sir. Well played.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
I thought this episode was really boring. I zoned out like halfway through. The election crap was pretty bad.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Every millennial on this show drives me fucking insane with how big of assholes they are; Tracey Ullman's daughter and her husband, the sweater guy, the two bitches at the drug store, all of the secretaries. They're all so grating with their entitlement shit. And I can't tell if they're written that way, or if it's their millennial attitude coming through.

Leon's response to "what do you think of Little Women" was hilarious. I've also got to say Larry's "house husband" idea was actually ingenious.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Every millennial on this show drives me fucking insane with how big of assholes they are; Tracey Ullmam's daughter and her husband, the sweater guy, the two bitches at the drug store, all of the secretaries. They're all so grating with their entitlement shit. And I can't tell if they're written that way, or if it's their millennial attitude coming through.

Leon's response to "what do you think of Little Women" was hilarious. I've also got to say Larry's "house husband" idea was actually ingenious.
This season is really uneven. The Larry stuff is great but the side characters are fucking terrible and make me not want to watch anymore.

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Every millennial on this show drives me fucking insane with how big of assholes they are; Tracey Ullmam's daughter and her husband, the sweater guy, the two bitches at the drug store, all of the secretaries. They're all so grating with their entitlement shit. And I can't tell if they're written that way, or if it's their millennial attitude coming through.

My assumption is that they are written that way. LD is distilling that demographic into its essence.

Also, didn't realize Irma was Tracey Ullman (never seen anything else she was in, but she looked familiar).

• 1Like

Rude

Potato del Grande
Vindman was a stunning and brave faggot, just like he was a few years ago. Larry copying Trump mannerisms was hilarious though.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Vindman? Fucking seriously with this shit? Why not have Daniel Manning on the show playing himself and everyone can talk about how stunning and brave he/she is.

Curb has done mostly okay not being political, but this one is pretty egregious. Vindman is a traitorous piece of shit and should've been court martialed and executed.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Not liking this season as a whole. Too few good episodes compared to terrible. This should really be the last season.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Season was great minus like 2 or 3 episodes. Stop playing the victim and getting your panties in a bunch over the smallest fucking things.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I never cared much for Leon’s character but he was hilarious this season. Had some ups and downs bust overall enjoyed it. Glad they kept the Covid shit to only on small part of episode one.

• 1WTF