Cyber Monday sales

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
There was a black friday/cyber monday sale thread here last year that had some good stuff on it. Kind of too late for black friday (hehe) but wondering if anyone has any good sales for monday. If there is already this thread made direct me to it and fight me

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't need a new headset but I still want to buy it. I love capitalism.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cyber Monday usually sucks because all the online retailers have their really good deals on Black Friday.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm running HD598s + ModMic + Sound Blaster Z, and it's by far the best audio setup I've ever had, and very inexpensive if you get the headphones and card on sale. I've been using this setup for the last year, and I'm still surprised at the sound quality sometimes, so many subtle sounds you don't notice on speakers / lesser headphones.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'm running HD598s + ModMic + Sound Blaster Z, and it's by far the best audio setup I've ever had, and very inexpensive if you get the headphones and card on sale. I've been using this setup for the last year, and I'm still surprised at the sound quality sometimes, so many subtle sounds you don't notice on speakers / lesser headphones.
I think the HT Omega sound cards are far far superior the SB Z. With that said, though, I have a SB Z because at the time HT Omega didn't have a good PCI-E card and onboard sound can die ina a car fire. The SB is a good card for sure. But if you ever want to do a home theater setup, def roll with an HT Omega if you integrate a PC into it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is that the hot ticket for nerds this year? headphones? nobody wants UHD tvs or new tablets or VR headsets?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've been wanting a new headset for my guitar set up for when I need to keep the sound down so ya

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I've been wanting a new headset for my guitar set up for when I need to keep the sound down so ya
I dunno, in my experience you really want a dedicated pair of studio monitor headphones. Almost all the 'media listening' ones have built in equalizers that will make your guitar sound different, usually with absurd bass or treble compensation which is exactly the opposite of where a guitar shines which is the mid range.