Cyberpunk 2077

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I couldn't wait for my CE to arrive tomorrow, so I bought it on Steam. Getting a hefty 900k download speed right now, on gigabit internet.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
So I 'preloaded' for what? I feel like the fuckin Seinfeld ep where the car company lost his reserved car.

"Sir, I know why we have preloading."
"I don't think you do."

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
it's utilizing disc space so I assume it's unpacking 50 something gigs of shit before the final couple gig day 1 patch

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's what mine says, exactly. 57.4GB. I thought it was because I was downloading the pre-load and it fucked up when they started the actual download. But maybe something else is going on? Restarted Steam and no change.

Untitled.png

Edit: Moving now!

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Says it's ready. If I'm not seen again, the unicorn cock thing worked.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
this is fucking stupid

edit: now its saying 44 minutes. At least its going.

Last edited:

Malkav

French Madman
This moment when the game crash straight after 30Min in character creation without saving anything....

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I'm in on GOG.
1440p + 3080: 80-90fps on Ultra with RTX+DLSS Auto.
Game's gorgeous, can't wait to dive in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Must be a lot of people downloading it for Steam to be shitty itself.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Make me part of the 57.4 GB / 60.21 club. I guess it's "good" I'm about to go out to dinner with friends in an hour, hopefully it'll be done by the time I get back at 9-10 PM PST.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
it's utilizing disc space so I assume it's unpacking 50 something gigs of shit before the final couple gig day 1 patch

This is what I think. My steam is showing zero network, but lots of diskspace usage. Will see what happens.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I'm in and in the first area but already encountering a game breaking bug. For some reason you can only "pick up" one item in any close vicinity before it doesn't let you interact with anything else. I see the icons for things I should be able to pick up but cannot interact with them at all.....

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
This is what I think. My steam is showing zero network, but lots of diskspace usage. Will see what happens.

Yeah...that's what people on Reddit are saying too.

THEN, once you're past the disk usage part, if your US server is giving you crap speeds, people are saying change the download server in settings to Europe or anywhere else where it's not prime time and it'll download fast.