Cyberpunk 2077

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Any way to play this on Steam right now? Tried VPN into Australia but no unlock yet. People playing with pirated copies I'm guessing?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any way to play this on Steam right now? Tried VPN into Australia but no unlock yet. People playing with pirated copies I'm guessing?

I think the people playing atm got physical copies and/or consoles can set regions to another apparently.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

think you gotta vpn to greenland or australia or whatever AND switch it in steam somehow as well. Been years since I did it though so not sure

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider

Still an hour out from Australia.

cbpk.PNG

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Release is global on PC, don't bother trying VPN shenanigans or whatever.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The people that were complaining about the bugs are probably the same people that complain about how the rifleman runs with his rifle in Hell Let Loose, or that the diameter of the rear site ring on the Garand is incorrect.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Watched a few minutes of someone playing on PS5, it looks great and seems to run well too, and that’s not even the next gen version, it’s just PS4 backward compatibility version. I can’t wait, going to make finishing Valhalla fucking hard.

I don't think I know anyone who has beaten Valhalla at this point. Know a lot of people are playing it, myself included, but all of them keep putting it aside for other things, having issues getting it done.

It being this like 70-hour monstrosity doesn't help. They took Odyssey's one negative (the drawn-out runtime) and made it worse for Valhalla.

Oh well, it'll keep being the thing I default to for a day or two in-between other new games, I suppose. I was super-psyched for it six months ago but actually getting through it had to be this daunting task.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Goddamn, nVidia's driver page actually lists GRD for Cyberpunk 2077 in the description lol

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
28 minutes until 7 years of waiting is fulfilled and gaming nirvana wraps you up in its warm embrace.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I don't think I know anyone who has beaten Valhalla at this point. Know a lot of people are playing it, myself included, but all of them keep putting it aside for other things, having issues getting it done.

It being this like 70-hour monstrosity doesn't help. They took Odyssey's one negative (the drawn-out runtime) and made it worse for Valhalla.

Oh well, it'll keep being the thing I default to for a day or two in-between other new games, I suppose. I was super-psyched for it six months ago but actually getting through it had to be this daunting task.

Yeah I am exactly like this. At some point I’ll probably play through it after a restart during a gaming drought this summer.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I only have to work 5 more days the rest of the year and can do whatever I want. Except play this cause no graphics card!!

Glad to hear the bugs got worked out to an acceptable level.

• 1Like