Cyberpunk 2077

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Why hasn't this thread been renamed Cyberjunk 2077 yet?

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Gator

Molten Core Raider
All right guys, keep the NSFW shit out of this thread, spoilers are not good enough.

If you want to show off your neon cyberdongs do it in screenshots.

Why hasn't this thread been renamed Cyberjunk 2077 yet?
Went ahead and made a thread in screenshots for all those cyberjunks

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What do you mean 70 hours. I’m at 116 now. ;)

I’ll probably do the intro path and then get back to Valhalla. I think I can finish it this weekend and then focus on Cyberpunk.

Focus is important for a game like this, so I've been clearing the deck too. Since it looks like Cyberpunk won't get here until Friday, I've got just enough time to finish FF7R which I've been working on...have one fight left really, but it's the optional uberbosses.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only about 30 minutes in, but it meets the hype so far. Super atmospheric, movie-like engaging. I'm onboard!

Also, on a 1060 here (1080p) and it's gorgeous. Twitch just didn't show it off for shit.
What CPU do you have?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Having played for about 8 hours now I agree with Blitz Blitz , something like this should not exist and yet it does and is being panned? Unless this train goes completely off the rails soon I cannot fathom why some of the reviews are so negative.

If this was titled Grand Theft Auto : Night City would these people be slobbering over the cyberdongs?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
you're playing this on a 1050ti?
I am, apart from the floating trees and shrubbery it looks/feels fine.

I will have a go on my laptop today (plugged in to my kvm) and see if its any better.

desktop is an i7-7700, 12GB, 1050ti (4GB)
laptop is an i7-7700HQ, 16GB, 1060 (6GB)

outputting to a 29" 2560x1080

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mine installed around 2am this morning and I've been stuck in work all day. Feels like an itch I can't scratch.

Four hours to go till my glorious mangina graces Night City. I hope they have Baileys in the future!

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Early reviews (here and elsewhere) seem to give this initial high marks despite the launch bugs. I want to play it (I almost never buy a game launch day) but my PC would only be minimum, maybe slightly above and that feels like it does this game a disservice. My plan was to fully upgrade my rig in a few months and by then most of these bugs should be fixed. Everything I've seen looks great though.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
For giggles I decided to download it to the older Xbox One (not the One X) and .... I see why it might be getting bad reviews. It runs like absolute horseshit on a vanilla Xbox One and I suspect it would be similar on a vanilla PS4.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm tempted to try it on geforce now...

System requirements: potato

I mean, how bad can it be?

1607608560374.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
There's time limits on GeForce now?? lol okay.

Still gonna give it a shot. See how far the technology has come.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Like others I can’t believe this game exists. CDPR deserves all the monies. I'm 8 hours deep still not to the title screen yet hahaha.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users