Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eo4IqASWMAAAhyA.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Found a spot where RT reflections tanks my performance. Looking away I get 60 FPS. Looking a this spot I get 10-20 FPS. Standing in this spot but looking at the ground still gives me 10-20 FPS. Turn off RT reflections, everything is fine.

Also, looked in the mirror with all RT on and everything was blown out by lights. Exited, turned off RT, and looked into the mirror my hair was missing.

Game is so buggy.
Ooh, yeah, I forgot that one. I was missing my hair once. Reload fixed it.

Unplayable.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Couple of quick fixes to make the game run and feel better

Turn OFF Chromatic Aberration, Film Grain and Motion Blur (instant fix to make it look better, at least to my eyes).

Change Cascaded Shadows Resolution slider down one (from wherever it is for your gfx card). Mine was on high, switching to Medium gave me an immediate 20-30 fps improvement. Now it's running in the upper 80's/90's on ultra at 1440p fully ray traced. Don't notice any difference yet either.

Controller settings on PC - go into your controller settings, go into advanced options for controller and turn both vertical and horizontal turning bonuses down to zero. Much snappier and makes gunplay better.

This game is a 10/10. Enough gushing from me, back to my new family in Night City.

• 14Like
Reactions: 13 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Playing on very hard. I wanted to do guns blazing play through but that shit will be really hard since you have no defense, that Ive found, against cyberhack attacks like Overheat. So I'm going for hacking, pistols, and stealth.

Seems you can only use one kind of arm mod. Launcher, wire, mantis, or gorilla arms. I want to try them all but we'll see what is actually good. The first boss was retarded and lame.

Curious, for those of you that killed Royce in the dialog, what took place of the Mech Royce? I wanted to just sneak past royce but the moment I opened the door that option was lost. I didn't see any other way in to do this.

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Big improvement going to the GTX1060 on my laptop, no floating trees/shrubs
1607613399922.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
This game has me hooked. I haven't played a game for 5 hours straight in ages. I feel like I'm in Night CIty.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Fucking work.

I can’t play until later tonight. It’s killing me....off Friday though.

Being an adult sucks.

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm mostly fucking around. I've just been doing whatever, building street cred and being a major klepto. I failed the boxing quest hard against the twins. That shit is annoying.

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
Went with the PS4 pro version of this. At first its really jarring how bad the graphics are on it, but about 10 minutes into the game you realize this could be 007 graphics, and it wouldn't matter.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users