Cyberpunk 2077

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
When I was doing the mission with Panam where you drive into the base to murder everyone it autosaves as you're driving in.
When I reload that autosave, I see the game from Panam's point of view, can see her hair in front of the camera as she is driving etc. As soon as the car stops and you get out it's fixed.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
When I was doing the mission with Panam where you drive into the base to murder everyone it autosaves as you're driving in.
When I reload that autosave, I see the game from Panam's point of view, can see her hair in front of the camera as she is driving etc. As soon as the car stops and you get out it's fixed.
Same thing happened to me and I had to replay that like ten times. Snipers kept shooting me literally through cover and a single grenade from any of the enemies would kill me almost immediately. Pain in the ass that one was.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Same here. I posted a video about that yesterday

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Same thing happened to me. First time through when I got out of the car it crashed.

Second time I was in the driver's seat.

Mistafista

Trakanon Raider
I walked through those purple beads that hang in the door way at a shop in Japan town... Now when I move it sounds like I’m always walking through them. Jingle jangle all over the fucking place.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm playing on a 2070 super on mostly Ultra without ray tracing and game looks pretty nice at 1440p with acceptable fps. I've never used this DLSS thing, is it worth it?

Also they never should have wasted time and money putting this on PS4/XBox 1. That was probably their biggest mistake.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'm playing on a 2070 super on mostly Ultra without ray tracing and game looks pretty nice at 1440p with acceptable fps. I've never used this DLSS thing, is it worth it?

Turn it on balanced or performance mode. You're welcome.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Ya, the Fenrir is a really good gun with that fire DoT. That is one of my primary autos that I use.

faille

Molten Core Raider

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a AAA game completely removed from the digital store of either Sony or Microsoft before now.

They probably should have just made witcher 4

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
They probably should have just made witcher 4

or completed the game and lived up to their promises in their 7 year timeframe

but who needs to do that when marketing and keanu reeves guarantees you profitable day 1

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
or completed the game and lived up to their promises in their 7 year timeframe

but who needs to do that when marketing and keanu reeves guarantees you profitable day 1
I’m not sure the day one profitability accounted for a blanket refund to everyone on PlayStation (I’m guessing Xbox will follow suit).

Either way they really dun goofed

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I’m not sure the day one profitability accounted for a blanket refund to everyone on PlayStation (I’m guessing Xbox will follow suit).

Either way they really dun goofed

i'd love to see a pie chart of money/manhours spent on marketing / new engine dev / game dev

• 1Solidarity