Cyberpunk 2077

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I got tired of hitting the same damn bugs after every patch. Don't know that I'll
ever go back to this. We'll see.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, there is a base here that to me was and still is extraordinary. They were handcuffed - by their own choosing - and stifled some things that could & should have been a lot better.

Just drive around night city on a high level pc and imagine what aspie modders could do to the game world these guys built. Possibilities are endless.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I've done about 4-5 playthrough's and have seen a ton of what Night City has to offer. I am pretty stoked about todays update and the upcoming expansion. Looks like we may start to learn more about what happened with (or was behind)..

Jefferson Peralez and if it was a rogue AI that breached the Blackwall that was behind everything. Specifically, you get a call from Jefferson during the end credits of the game after you finish the main story (there is a montage of people who call V). Jefferson will call, panicked regarding what you told him at the end of the quest line (if you told him the truth). He talks about how "they" have changed him again, and Elizabeth has noticed. This is the last you hear from him or his wife.

Super excited to revisit Night City.

Screenshot 2022-09-06 140248.png

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've done about 4-5 playthrough's and have seen a ton of what Night City has to offer. I am pretty stoked about todays update and the upcoming expansion. Looks like we may start to learn more about what happened with (or was behind)..

Jefferson Peralez and if it was a rogue AI that breached the Blackwall that was behind everything. Specifically, you get a call from Jefferson during the end credits of the game after you finish the main story (there is a montage of people who call V). Jefferson will call, panicked regarding what you told him at the end of the quest line (if you told him the truth). He talks about how "they" have changed him again, and Elizabeth has noticed. This is the last you hear from him or his wife.

Super excited to revisit Night City.

View attachment 431982
Thats one of the few stories that I was really intrigued by. So I agree, they need to have more of that type of shit in there.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What can you do in Cp2077 without following the main story? As I've seen most of it via streamers, I'm not interested in it much at all.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
What can you do in Cp2077 without following the main story? As I've seen most of it via streamers, I'm not interested in it much at all.

There are quite a few good side quests, but the rest of the content outside of the MSQ is typical open world busy work that doesn't really add anything meaningful if you aren't an achievement sperg.

Otto

Cyberpunk had this beautiful world that really felt unrewarding to explore outside the main story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean there is lack of side quests kinda like skyrim had. Not full blown stories but just hey go here and do this. There was a few like this, I forget what they were called, when your jobs dude for that particular area would get on your phone and tell you go do this when you got near one of them. But they were far and few between. I remember a few like rescuing that doctor chick, so you go in there clear out the thugs and find out shes operating on one of the thugs and you then have a choice of helping her (get some blood pack for her off the table, or just kill him and get her out of there) There were also a few I remember where you had to get a van full of goods from a camp and deliver it to some garage. There were a few others that had you hack into computers inside enemy base and retrieve infos. Or the dude that got the penis implant and it went bad so you had to drive him to ripper doc.

Then there was the whole car racing thing, then you had the boxing matches. Oh and ther was also the psychos too. There was SOME shit there to do other than story.

But yeah the rest was clearing out places called out by police and a few full blown nests of organized gang hang outs which yieleded some of the best weapon crafting schematics.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Someone bought this originally for me on steam and, well, from some of their tweets I saw? I hope they got a cut of that BLM money :)

GL pals

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Cyberpunk had this beautiful world that really felt unrewarding to explore outside the main story.
I dont know man I had a blast just going from crime scene to other crime scene killing baddies in between doing story shit.

To me what felt underwhelming was the loot. I mean sure you had your guns with bigger DPS but there was very little variety, plus the armor was where this game was really lacking. They could have done so much more with armor and stats and AC vs different dmg types and such. Plus the difficulty. I have not played it recently with the changes but this game got annoyingly easy very early on and continued to get easier as it went along. So basically no challenge and shit loot.

They also dropped the ball on the crafting. I imagine a crafting system that lets you strip shit from guns and build other franken guns from them. They could have had a full RNG system when you strip down guns as to what components you get, rarity, etc... Then another RNG type system when you put them together. Kinda like the weapon drops were in the OG borerlands games. You just never know what you are going to get, from the literal millions of available combos. might be shit but might be a jewel. And since this is a single player RPG, who cares that one of 100 becomes a little OP.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Someone bought this originally for me on steam and, well, from some of their tweets I saw? I hope they got a cut of that BLM money :)

GL pals
Nirgon.exe -clearcache,buggeroff,VERBOSE,setpoint=Pan'Theon

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Whatever happened to the cinema/smell/sound detective mode stuff. I'd be down for more of those. Oh, and the dirty pron discs. Alwas do that mission where you get robbed. Bc pron.

Cybsled

Whatever happened to the cinema/smell/sound detective mode stuff. I'd be down for more of those. Oh, and the dirty pron discs. Alwas do that mission where you get robbed. Bc pron.

They had hyped it up but it felt underused. I think the main reason is it was just another puzzle to solve, but the solution just required brute force checking everything to get the answer. There wasn’t any nuance because the game would tell you when you had found everything

Izo

Tranny Chaser
They had hyped it up but it felt underused. I think the main reason is it was just another puzzle to solve, but the solution just required brute force checking everything to get the answer. There wasn’t any nuance because the game would tell you when you had found everything
Mmm, would be fun if you could come to different conclusions, and not be babied, true.