Cyberpunk 2077

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This thing works to reset attributes, it refeunds them all and sets them to base 3 when you use in the in-game respec.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Realized I was heading down the same build path I did the first time I played with a mix of int/reflexes/tech and just using big revolvers to headshot everything.

Reset it all we're doing something different this time and probably not even running a cyberdeck.

Though I can't really remember how many if any missions really require stealth later on - am I gonna miss not having the quickhacks to kill cameras etc? Or can you just shotgun your way through all the main story stuff.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
my wife was thinking about this, probably cuz she saw interest in the anime, and i said, maybe wait till they make a good 3rd person mod (she hates 1st), then i googled and lulz
Lmao that combat animation

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's a mod that's pretty useful if you want to test stuff out with different stats. Also works for just doing a single quick respec too: Respector

Standard netrunner is something like this:

OS is a bit of a preference thing. Early game (pre-Heist), buy a rare from the ripperdoc in Kabuki. You'll have to do a bunch of NCPD stuff to hit SC12 beforehand, but it's worth it. Used to be able to buy the legendary Raven and never worry about your deck again until SC40, but that got nerfed long ago. End game, I prefer the Netdriver because I think ultimate quickhacks are fairly pointless. If you like messing with ultimates, use the Tetra Rippler instead.

For your quickhacks, I believe the cheese method to get legendary ones immediately after the Heist still works. Take int to 12, get Datamine Virtuoso perk, then head to a location with int 10+ nodes. Save scum til you get the ones you want. Best spot used to be the security station in the City Center metro.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Okay did they update the radio in this and all the shitty blogspam sites just never bothered to notice or update the tracklists for the game?

There's music by n8noface and h099o9 that plays on one of the stations and the music isn't credited anywhere in any of the shitty lists online, but I'd recognize those bands anywhere.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
my wife was thinking about this, probably cuz she saw interest in the anime, and i said, maybe wait till they make a good 3rd person mod (she hates 1st), then i googled and lulz

Are those animations straight out of Pantheon?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This is turning in to a whole rabbit hole of how fucking useless the internet has become over the years.

So the song exists:

However Google is such a useless pile of shit these days that it's impossible to track down any further info about it. Searching for anything even mentioning Cyberpunk radio/tracklist/bands/etc is just 500 pages of the same copypasted blogspam trash that doesn't actually contain any information whatsoever on this.

I was able to dig up the n8noface intro part of it:

But so far I can't actually find any trace of the second half of it from h09909.

This may actually drive me insane.

Edit: "Add to that one of his songs being featured as part of a longer track with H09909 on the video game CyberPunk 2077." - from some interview with n8noface

So it's them for sure but fuck me if anywhere on the internet is it documented what the fucking name of it is, nor is it available anywhere to actually listen to

Last edited:

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I couldn't find any music I liked so I just left the radio off for 80% of the game.

The driving in the game was terrible, so I just used the bike and skipped as much as I could. Otherwise I might have looked for some mod radio stations or seen if I could set up a custom one.

• 2Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Animations that were designed solely to look right from first person don't look right outside of first person?

Imagine my shock.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
A) Most radio stations had a terrible ratio of bearable / bad songs, imo.
B) You would almost never be driving long enough to hear an entire song, as any long distance would just be fast traveled.

Given everything you have in your body, that you can't get an internal radio antenna to hear the soundtrack at all times (a la Saints Row IV) seems bizarre.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I couldn't find any music I liked so I just left the radio off for 80% of the game.

The driving in the game was terrible, so I just used the bike and skipped as much as I could. Otherwise I might have looked for some mod radio stations or seen if I could set up a custom one.

The driving is frustratingly bad, some decent brakes would convert it from 2/10 to 7/10 overnight.

• 2Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Realized I was heading down the same build path I did the first time I played with a mix of int/reflexes/tech and just using big revolvers to headshot everything.

Reset it all we're doing something different this time and probably not even running a cyberdeck.

Though I can't really remember how many if any missions really require stealth later on - am I gonna miss not having the quickhacks to kill cameras etc? Or can you just shotgun your way through all the main story stuff.
I haven't tried shotgunning through but I did a samurai katana build with no cyberdeck, went sando and Cold blooded and was cake all the way through.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Mods have made this much more enjoyable.

I highly recommend the respec mods along with the level scaling ones that bring low level enemies up to yours with options to put them at +1-4 relative to you. Honestly not sure why these aren't just part of the game by default.

I tried the flight mod but honestly it trivializes getting around a lot. If there were to be some kind of gameplay while flying, that'd be a good improvement. Stuff like balconies you can use to enter buildings, flying marketplaces, surveillance platforms you can infiltrate/hack, police/bounty hunters that chase you like in The Fifth Element if you violate laws or sink to certain levels with different factions.

This game has so much potential, I can't wait to see what the modding community comes up with.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Okay did they update the radio in this and all the shitty blogspam sites just never bothered to notice or update the tracklists for the game?

There's music by n8noface and h099o9 that plays on one of the stations and the music isn't credited anywhere in any of the shitty lists online, but I'd recognize those bands anywhere.
Start to include other search engines if you're being bogged down by websites that are copy/pasting each other. I used Yandex for example, when google isnt being a worthless cunt. But even trying a few different ones - I found the lists of all songs in the game, but not once did that bands name come up. Not even on the polish websites. Maybe it has something to do with the length? Idk. The last time I searched songs like that from a video game was for like.. GTA 3 (4?) or something.

Daidraco

Not me. When I looked them up I got: "Yandex LLC is a Russian multinational technology company".
6z3brbNc7r-2.png

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Was looking at the 50% off deal for the PS5 version, since I only have a 1080gtx and most new games run better on the PS5 (not upgrading until the 40x series).

168GB minimum. What?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

I don't understand why nobody has made a true sci-fi GTA yet, including Rockstar.

There's so much you could do. Watch Dogs does not count, that's just bad GTA with a hacker theme. I mean like actual future tech.

• 1Like