Cyberpunk 2077

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Yep thats it, no more patching the game, leave that to the modders.

On to the next big game, annnd we promised this next game will change the industry and society forever.

Chris Roberts meanwhile is laughing all the way to the bank.
Oh no, CD Projekt is actually full dead.

1665252298603.png

• 4Barf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
ESG is fuckin cancer. Deliberately induced.

• 7Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They're going to have studios in Vancouver and Boston... this is just the beginning.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Boston will improve the product
While it's not nearly as bad as if they'd announced a studio in CA, it's still just another a democrat-run shithole with a large enough population of degenerates that they'll infest the studio before long. Whereas the Vancouver studio will be completely overrun from day 1.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Yeah, they were already sliding in Poland, but things can only get much worse with a move to US/Canada. It's all about getting that sweet, sweet Blackrock cash. Marcin Iwinski stepping down certainly wasn't a coincidence either.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone know of a mod or some other way of getting Fingers respawned or his inventory available somewhere else? I specifically didn't kill him in this playthrough cause I'd never bought his cyberware before, but he's just despawned now somehow hours later when I finally had money and went shopping there?

Vorph

Anyone know of a mod or some other way of getting Fingers respawned or his inventory available somewhere else? I specifically didn't kill him in this playthrough cause I'd never bought his cyberware before, but he's just despawned now somehow hours later when I finally had money and went shopping there?

The mod listed there isn't in development anymore, you'll need to get Cyber Engine Tweaks instead.

• 1Like

Cybsled

While it's not nearly as bad as if they'd announced a studio in CA, it's still just another a democrat-run shithole with a large enough population of degenerates that they'll infest the studio before long. Whereas the Vancouver studio will be completely overrun from day 1.

Despite the propaganda, Mass actually seems to love moderate Republicans (in the past 30 years, there has only been 1 Democrat governor). Recipe for success in the state from a political office perspective is be moderate to slight left on social, conservative on fiscal, and don't get mixed up with the Southern religion crazy train. If you jump on the bandwagon shit and don't exhibit independent characteristics, voters will kick you to the curb.

• 4Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Despite the propaganda, Mass actually seems to love moderate Republicans (in the past 30 years, there has only been 1 Democrat governor). Recipe for success in the state from a political office perspective is be moderate to slight left on social, conservative on fiscal, and don't get mixed up with the Southern religion crazy train. If you jump on the bandwagon shit and don't exhibit independent characteristics, voters will kick you to the curb.
The majority of the governors of Illinois over the last 45 years have been Republicans. It isn't a good representation of the political leanings of any state.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Mitt Romney isnt a Republican.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
IF you think about it, they are using carbon to make a product that only uses carbon to run and gives nothing of value in return.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

SeanDoe1z1

That video produces the same disgust I get when I see two men kissing on screen. From a societal standpoint I thought I could care less, to each their own, grown adults...

But this is like ultra simp mega faggot extreme over 9000 I cannot even fanthom was possible.

We definitely not gonna make it. We are all going to end up in a vault in some mountain playing EQ emu servers in a cult while the world blows itself up over the great tranny pronoun wars of 2045.

• 5Like
  • 5Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 11 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
We are all going to end up in a vault in some mountain playing EQ emu servers in a cult while the world blows itself up over the great tranny pronoun wars of 2045.
I like your optimism.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

Finally reinstalled and tried out some of the changes. Holy fuck did mono wire get buffed. It does like 2.5x the damage my mantis blades do. I swapped out for some mono wire, got some optical camo, and can pretty much run into the middle of a bunch of npcs and one shot them all before they can even react lol. The transmog system is nice as well. You can even transmog being naked if that is your thing. A lot of item prices are reduced and it is easier to reset perks. They also added some new apartments as some flavor that you can buy. The 2nd most expensive apartment IMO is the best looking one. They added a small tie in quest to the anime in the game - doesn't really do a lot except you get David's jacket as a clothing item. You can also find Rebecca's shotgun in Corpo plaza. It has insane recoil - like you're firing a fucking cannon lol

Only annoying this about the patches is they changed the attribute requirement for a lot of weapons. Like Panam's sniper rifle has a 10 body to unlock the fully potential now, but then the game gives you zero ability to reallocate or redo your attributes unless you install nexus mods.

• 1Like