Cyberpunk 2077

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I also liked the somewhat toned down graphics. I could believe that would be playable today looking like that. Might be that they learned from their showcasing of The Witcher 3. That it'd be better to be realistic with the presentation than featuring graphics that the launched product won't come close to.

So they might have actually shown the Xbox version and not a video of what it would look at maxed out on PC.

No idea if the game will actually be good or not, but TW3 is probably my all time favourite game in terms of production value and the Blood and Wine DLC was better than many stand alone AAA titles. More than enough faith in the company to do a pre order to have it downloaded and playable at midnight whenever it launches.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I know they didn't show any gameplay, but I'm so hyped for this. W3 is one of the best games ever made and CD Projekt Red is one of the most pro-consumer devs out there.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I saw some night screenshots last night on the web somewhere, it looked really good.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Day 1 pre-order. Likely Collectors Edition.

I built my current PC in anticipation of Witcher 3 release, so probably upgrade my GTX970 for this as well.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
all I wanna know about the game is if I can bang the robo-girls

• 1Worf

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Is the hate on this just because they show actual daylight and stuff? The only trailer that I say was better so far at E3 was Shadows Die Twice. As someone who picks up every non-soulsbourne game when it hits $25 (even Witcher 3), this one may be a day 1 purchase.
Not sure what anyone would hate about the trailer. Day/night cycle is obvious, and with a customizable main character, this looks phenomenal.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Hyper is amazing.

Here's hoping for some KMFDM to pop up in this game.

I have always wanted a game or movie to use WWIII because of the banjo intro into industrial. Why cant you make that happen with Netflix influence?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it looks great. You would think with TW3 they would have earned the benefit of the doubt but I guess you just can't please some people.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I have always wanted a game or movie to use WWIII because of the banjo intro into industrial. Why cant you make that happen with Netflix influence?
WWIII is one of my pump-up work out songs. By the time the music comes around in movies/tv my duties have long been exhausted and I'm on to the next thing. If I could spend my days in a dark booth just saying "This could use more KMFDM" I would switch careers in a heartbeat.

• 1Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I love the power-up sequence of the tail lights on that car. Ultra torqued.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Hyper is amazing.

Here's hoping for some KMFDM to pop up in this game.

God I hope so. This type of music is so good. I didn't even know Hyper existed but I totally digged the trailer theme and thought it was made specifically for the game so there wouldn't be more.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
God I hope so. This type of music is so good. I didn't even know Hyper existed but I totally digged the trailer theme and thought it was made specifically for the game so there wouldn't be more.
Ladies of the Woods is one of the most iconic modern game songs I have ever heard so I have faith CDPR will do a damn good job with the music.

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure what anyone would hate about the trailer. Day/night cycle is obvious, and with a customizable main character, this looks phenomenal.
I feel like some people are reaching, I want a reason why. There things I can understand, but no one is saying anything