Cyberpunk 2077

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ohhhh come to papa. This has to be the greatest game of all time right? RIGHT? That's the bar, fuck I'm setting myself up for colossal disappointment, aren't I?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ohhhh come to papa. This has to be the greatest game of all time right? RIGHT? That's the bar, fuck I'm setting myself up for colossal disappointment, aren't I?
This may crush all my gaming hopes if it sucks.

• 2Like

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I'm torn, was really hoping for a CDPR modern day OG Deus Ex, but honestly a CDPR futuristic GTA doesn't automatically sound bad either, could still be a decent time waste!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm torn, was really hoping for a CDPR modern day OG Deus Ex, but honestly a CDPR futuristic GTA doesn't automatically sound bad either, could still be a decent time waste!
A cyberpunk GTA with RPG stats/systems would be fine with me. Deus Ex was great for its time but doesn't really hold up with modern open-world games since it's way more on-rails than you remember it was.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fucking rofl, front page of resetera today: “CDPR is a transphobic company, stop making excuses for them.” Thread has hundreds of replies. What the feck

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Fucking rofl, front page of resetera today: “CDPR is a transphobic company, stop making excuses for them.” Thread has hundreds of replies. What the feck

I’ve never even heard of resetera before this, but I looked it up and found the thread you’re talking about. What is it, a forum for SJW gamer trannies? Seems like a bunch of loons.

edit: found this, guess that explains it. Bunch of fuckin’ zeroes.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
When we made fun of him too much for being a retard, that’s where Sean ran off to.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
naga has too many fucking buttons. 12 is just too much. 6 would be ideal. I have a manly thumbs I hit like 2-3 of those tiny girly buttons at once. Had to give it up.

Try the Naga Hex. 7 thumb buttons.

1602884438958.png

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Okay, I've been bored as fuck this afternoon - right now there are two Cyberpunk threads on the homepage. The one above and just a general discussion about the last Night City Wire episode from yesterday. One of their posters creates elaborate OT's for each episode, yesterday being no exception. The vast majority in that thread aren't commenting on faggot trans issues, so of course, they've decided to turn against the guy making the threads. Here are some gems - we really fucked up not forcing some of these faggots into a war:

I mean quite honestly, I think posters who post a lot in cyberpunk threads but completely, without fail, ignore discussions about the issue should be banned. especially when @ZeoVGM quoted their post and politely asked what they thought of these discussions

It goes from “wanting to talk about the game on its own” to simply ignoring trans voices and telling them you don’t give a shit when the ignorance is this frequent. There’s absolutely no other way to read their lack of response imo. Its blatantly transphobic.

It’s pretty disgusting to read these posters just completely ignore it to the point where it looks like two entirely different threads happening at once, not lying when I say it’s making me cringe and a little bit sick to my stomach.

You guys have done it. Congratulations. You are basically the Church during the Crusades, burning at the stake every single person that don't agree with you and hunting down people that choose to not get involved in the topic.

And the funny thing is that all your hate is even targeting the mods and admins now! Hahaha. Guess they are getting a taste of the completely lunatic community they built over time. Posters are now actually asking to ban people that just want to enjoy the game and don't focus on, you know, cyberpunk stuff, like modding a body.

Can't wait to play the game this november. Also guys don't forget to turn your discord overlay off and set steam to invisible so you can play the game and continue posting here :)

I kinda do understand the want for a public statement of Chamber though.

He, without doubt, is the face of any and all Cyberpunk threads on Era. Check his history, and literally all he does for months now is posting about and advertising Cyberpunk 2077. Which is absolutely fine, he might just be a superfan, he might be connected to the game in ways I do not know or care about. But.
If I'm watching a very game specific youtuber I like, and the game he's talking about gets into societal shenanigans that make them look real bad, repeatedly, I would like to know where "my" Youtuber stands. If I'm following an Influencer reporting, I want to know his stance on things before having another Jontron at my hand. Especially in the highly political and socially pointed Era forum, I do feel it is somewhat weird if a prominent user purposefully avoids any and all positioning on such an important issue.

Of course, it's not the way to corner a use to "oh please, continue.." him or her. I get that. But the topic wasn't only avoided, it was actively overwritten by other posts to bring a thread to a new page - at least that's how it feels like, which you also confirmed iirc. I don't think it's too much to ask Era's predominant CP2077 "blogger" to add something regarding this issue in his OT's, in the occasional post, or, at least, to make his position on this clear, if only for others to decide if they can participate in the thread without feeling like they're being mocked or ignored. If only because if Era is anything, it should be a positive and including voice, not one of ignorance and "you go over there please" big G "Gamers".

So yeah. While the method wasn't cool, I totally understand the hope to get at least one single sentence out of Chamber, as he is, by his own work, Era's voice on Cyberpunk 2077 threads.

edit Hupsel thanks for showing that face, pretty much what some expected. What the hell.

You know better than this.

And yes, I'm beyond stoked for this game.
Know better?
Know better than to signal boost and financially support a sexist and transphobic company?
I guess you know better how the bottom of their boot tastes.
I'm ignoring every Cyberpunk 2077 hype thread. Fucking gamergate trolls.

Christmastree55 said:
Jesus Christ are you guys seriously going to ignore every comment/thread that details why CDPR is transphobic? "Oh cool cars yay," "Hope this looks great on my new card haha," "I took a week off so excited"
You really don't give a shit. Fucking hell.

I could go on but I've already spent my load (both literally and figuratively). Watching these pussies eat themselves, I suppose you could say, is my new "kink".

And "we're" the nazis?! Looooooooool

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
GTA 2077, anyone who says otherwise is a fool, blinded by fanboyism. It's not like it being a GTA type game is a bad thing, clearly people like those types of games.
If this wasn't from CD Projekt Red nobody would question it.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Okay, I've been bored as fuck this afternoon - right now there are two Cyberpunk threads on the homepage. The one above and just a general discussion about the last Night City Wire episode from yesterday. One of their posters creates elaborate OT's for each episode, yesterday being no exception. The vast majority in that thread aren't commenting on faggot trans issues, so of course, they've decided to turn against the guy making the threads. Here are some gems - we really fucked up not forcing some of these faggots into a war:

I mean quite honestly, I think posters who post a lot in cyberpunk threads but completely, without fail, ignore discussions about the issue should be banned. especially when @ZeoVGM quoted their post and politely asked what they thought of these discussions

It goes from “wanting to talk about the game on its own” to simply ignoring trans voices and telling them you don’t give a shit when the ignorance is this frequent. There’s absolutely no other way to read their lack of response imo. Its blatantly transphobic.

It’s pretty disgusting to read these posters just completely ignore it to the point where it looks like two entirely different threads happening at once, not lying when I say it’s making me cringe and a little bit sick to my stomach.

You guys have done it. Congratulations. You are basically the Church during the Crusades, burning at the stake every single person that don't agree with you and hunting down people that choose to not get involved in the topic.

And the funny thing is that all your hate is even targeting the mods and admins now! Hahaha. Guess they are getting a taste of the completely lunatic community they built over time. Posters are now actually asking to ban people that just want to enjoy the game and don't focus on, you know, cyberpunk stuff, like modding a body.

Can't wait to play the game this november. Also guys don't forget to turn your discord overlay off and set steam to invisible so you can play the game and continue posting here :)

I kinda do understand the want for a public statement of Chamber though.

He, without doubt, is the face of any and all Cyberpunk threads on Era. Check his history, and literally all he does for months now is posting about and advertising Cyberpunk 2077. Which is absolutely fine, he might just be a superfan, he might be connected to the game in ways I do not know or care about. But.
If I'm watching a very game specific youtuber I like, and the game he's talking about gets into societal shenanigans that make them look real bad, repeatedly, I would like to know where "my" Youtuber stands. If I'm following an Influencer reporting, I want to know his stance on things before having another Jontron at my hand. Especially in the highly political and socially pointed Era forum, I do feel it is somewhat weird if a prominent user purposefully avoids any and all positioning on such an important issue.

Of course, it's not the way to corner a use to "oh please, continue.." him or her. I get that. But the topic wasn't only avoided, it was actively overwritten by other posts to bring a thread to a new page - at least that's how it feels like, which you also confirmed iirc. I don't think it's too much to ask Era's predominant CP2077 "blogger" to add something regarding this issue in his OT's, in the occasional post, or, at least, to make his position on this clear, if only for others to decide if they can participate in the thread without feeling like they're being mocked or ignored. If only because if Era is anything, it should be a positive and including voice, not one of ignorance and "you go over there please" big G "Gamers".

So yeah. While the method wasn't cool, I totally understand the hope to get at least one single sentence out of Chamber, as he is, by his own work, Era's voice on Cyberpunk 2077 threads.

edit Hupsel thanks for showing that face, pretty much what some expected. What the hell.

Know better?
Know better than to signal boost and financially support a sexist and transphobic company?
I guess you know better how the bottom of their boot tastes.
I'm ignoring every Cyberpunk 2077 hype thread. Fucking gamergate trolls.

Christmastree55 said:
Jesus Christ are you guys seriously going to ignore every comment/thread that details why CDPR is transphobic? "Oh cool cars yay," "Hope this looks great on my new card haha," "I took a week off so excited"
You really don't give a shit. Fucking hell.

I could go on but I've already spent my load (both literally and figuratively). Watching these pussies eat themselves, I suppose you could say, is my new "kink".

And "we're" the nazis?! Looooooooool

Remember when all we wanted was to play vidya games, but we got called misogynists because we didn't want to join the online mob over the Gamergate bullshit?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know springbok, I was quite happy being completely ignorant of that website and its existence. Thanks for ruining it.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I won't be mad if this ends up being Cyberpunk GTA with an actual RPG progression system tied to it.

Night City will fear my neon afro and blinking LED tattoos while I tear up the streets.

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
As long as the story is interesting enough to keep me moving forward. GTA was so much driving around I’d play the story for a while get bored of driving point to point then just spend hours driving around killing pedestrians and ramping shit before getting tired of it.

That latest trailer looks very GTA and I hope it’s just not too much like it. I know that would be hugely popular though, so good for CDPR, just not what I personally want.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user