Cyberpunk 2077

kahilm

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Leaked" gameplay from a guy who probably stole a copy from his Amazon warehouse gig or something. It's pretty worthless, he completely skips character creation and only plays the first ~10 minutes of the Nomad starting area that have already been shown. He doesn't seem to give a shit about the game at all, what a waste.

• 1WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Everyone planning out how you're gonna vajazzle your characters? I've got big plans for my character having the finest decorative penis.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I plan on splitting my cock right down the middle, like a hotdog cut length-wise

• 3Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
bawkrrpang061.jpg

• 14Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 14 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You can only have ONE penis? Dude, it's 2077, I want at least three.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol you guys. You can really edit your cock?
From what I have heard, you can do a lot. size, cut or uncut, peircings, pubic hair. You can give your dude double Ds. Your chick a huge dick. You can even choose supposedly no genitals at all.

I've been watching videos for the last day about this game, just getting me more excited. I really one that laser whip weapon, reminds me of the scenes in johnny mnemonic with the corp head honcho guy has one.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
who was the guy that posted stupid character faces in the archeage thread? Can you ping him to this one I think we could see some finely crafted penises

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Now this is the type of thing I like to hear since that's how I play games...well except I do it on normal mode, I'm old. :)

CD Projekt Red’s lead QA tester, Lukasz Babiel, revealed that he has spent over 175 hours playing Cyberpunk 2077 and has yet to see the credits roll on the massive title.

When asked by a curious fan if that huge amount of playtime is necessary for all players hoping to complete the game, Babiel replied:

“Not really, that’s just one of my ongoing slow-paced playthroughs on the hardest difficulty where I play more stealthy than usual, loot everything, use every feature the game has to offer, I take my time.”

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user