Cyberpunk 2077

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's jealousy because that cyber-dicked chick can actually pass, unlike 100% of resetera's posters.

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Enjoy the Trans Drama @ restera

That thread... I just can't wrap my head around how outraged they are over something so freaking trivial. They all talk about not getting the game now, but they don't realize it really doesn't matter because they are just a drop in the bucket compared to the people that will actually buy it. I am a fairly tolerant, live and let live kinda person, but come on.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
That thread... I just can't wrap my head around how outraged they are over something so freaking trivial. They all talk about not getting the game now, but they don't realize it really doesn't matter because they are just a drop in the bucket compared to the people that will actually buy it. I am a fairly tolerant, live and let live kinda person, but come on.

It's a lose/lose for devs these days. Cater to the tranny crowd with a poster like that, they get mad. And you know damn well if they DIDN'T find that poster, they'd be even more outraged.

Same thing with MK11 and derps thinking it was catering to SJW's. when in reality, catering to SJW's would be more like dropping in a character like Ellie from Borderlands 2 in there, and insisting she's the most beautiful character on the roster. Which for some reason, sounds hilariously awesome to me at the same time.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

Victim culture.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
really, people still being surprised by the politization and +-culture overtaking of video games

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Hrm, upon looking up info on Johnny Silverhand.. to my surprise Refused is playing Samurai's Chippin In. No audio tracks on their new album aside from a live performance of Blood Red, and the snippet before Keanu walking on stage.. which may or may not be on their new album. Supposedly they're going back to the shape of punk sound for this album.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
honestly, i think it's pretty clever. that article said it reeks of fetishism... good job, you got the point. they continually keep pointing out how much of a big thing body modification is in cyberpunk. well, they weren't kidding.

• 1Like

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, they are really stretching it for that image. Fetish is fucking right though. Kinda the whole point of Cyberpunk as a genre.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
ResetEra is basically a virtue signaling nuclear reactor. Each one of those pathetic turds has to try and one-up the previous pussy's whining with a more virtuous pear-clutching post. This creates a chain reaction until the virtue-signaling(temperature) reaches critical mass and the dev apologizes(cooling rods slow the reaction) and/or removes the content they were crying about. In this case, we have to hope for a meltdown disaster.

Man, Chernobyl was awesome, huh?

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider

Agreed, but then again look how triggered everyone gets in the Gamergate thread over trivial things 🤷‍♂️

• 1Picard

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Snow Crash-style pizza delivery should be a game within Cyberpunk 2077

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Snow Crash would be a great setting for a game. Raven would be the best boss.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
ResetEra is basically a virtue signaling nuclear reactor. Each one of those pathetic turds has to try and one-up the previous pussy's whining with a more virtuous pear-clutching post. This creates a chain reaction until the virtue-signaling(temperature) reaches critical mass and the dev apologizes(cooling rods slow the reaction) and/or removes the content they were crying about. In this case, we have to hope for a meltdown disaster.

Man, Chernobyl was awesome, huh?

Those damn pear clutchers!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm still irked that it's nearly 2020 and I still don't have a datajack. At this rate I'm not going to be able to retire to cyberspace like I planned.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users