Cyberpunk 2077

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was going to say 30% discount on the game from buying in GOG?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I was going to say 30% discount on the game from buying in GOG?
30% off clothes that don't ship out side the EU(for now). Gonna' be a "wait and see" from me! That said, I'll likely buy on GOG since it's DRM-free and all proceeds go to CDPR.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm pretty fucking liberal and shit like that is just cringe as fuck. I don't know how people like that even get around on a daily basis without frothing at the mouth over the stupidest shit constantly.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They dont get around. They sit at their computer scouring the internet for things to feign outrage over

• 7Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty fucking liberal and shit like that is just cringe as fuck. I don't know how people like that even get around on a daily basis without frothing at the mouth over the stupidest shit constantly.

Because liberals have turned outrage into cash so many times why wouldn't it work this time too?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Same. I really don't know where these people hide. I even live in San Francisco and I don't see this in my day-to-day. Extremely anti-Trump? Plenty of that. But this level of SJW fuckery is not publicly apparent.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because liberals have turned outrage into cash so many times why wouldn't it work this time too?

It's all fringe though, I mean not like I hang out in dedicated "liberal" groups, I have plenty of friends on both sides of a lot of issues...but you really don't run into people like this often at all. They're just some random voice that gets retweeted a lot. Without social media majority of people would never even be aware that some random is outraged over something so trivial.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am

the author:

QSkipJfh_400x400.jpg

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
It's all fringe though, I mean not like I hang out in dedicated "liberal" groups, I have plenty of friends on both sides of a lot of issues...but you really don't run into people like this often at all. They're just some random voice that gets retweeted a lot. Without social media majority of people would never even be aware that some random is outraged over something so trivial.

I mean this is more a discussion for the gamergate thread. Liberals control the online space to such a degree that the overton window has shifted in such a way where calling out people for not being "woke" enough is not only accepted online, it's encouraged. Face to face is still pretty moderate unless you work in the tech industry or California.

So my previous statement stands in regards to that dude and his twitter signaling. All the times he signaled before were met with acceptance more than likely. The ONLY issue with this signal is he didn't do his research and criticized the only group above ALL reproach, a black man in tech (no disrespect meant in this statement). Even in this case, the dude is a nobody and his community will likely rally behind him with statements like, "Everyone makes mistakes!" "Good on you for learning!" Whereas if this was pewdiepie or someone NOT virtually aligned with liberalism there would be a washington post, NY times article about how it's problematic that white men are dictating what black men can write about.

---

All that aside, this game looks to be shaping up pretty well. I know I was watching the development before E3 hit and I saw a few videos that had me interested. It may not be a day 1 buy depending on how busy I am but it'll certainly be a BUY.

15 days of recording for Keanu Reeves? Yeah this is going to be a lore rich world. I really hope they support the modding community as much as Witcher 3 did because the premise and the look of the game are impressive, pop in modding and who knows maybe we'll see some skyrim level mod builds.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
You might aswell just upgrade(or get it on PS/Xbox whatever you have), you will be fucked in a couple more years when DX11 & 12 start becoming the norm..

This. Only reason I upgraded from 8 to 10. Even 8 ran better and I miss it, which says a lot. Much more smooth with my gsync on the older OS(s) but so many DX12 options kicking in that I just forced myself up and I'm too lazy to dual boot just for specific games or whatever.

• 1Salty

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
This. Only reason I upgraded from 8 to 10. Even 8 ran better and I miss it, which says a lot. Much more smooth with my gsync on the older OS(s) but so many DX12 options kicking in that I just forced myself up and I'm too lazy to dual boot just for specific games or whatever.

we skipped 8(thankfully sounded like a mess overall), went from 7 to 10 there was some pains at the start, most of the call home shit you can disable, except for Cortana(some odd reason they made the bitch a "required" service), but with WLS getting further support soon, we might not have too dual-boot for cloud stuff anymore(waiting for the Enterprise preview of the new WLS before decisions are made)