gak

<Gold Donor>
55.jpg

soy5.gif

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
On Twitter today arguing with kids who think people shouldn’t buy the game because of the mental abuse the employees are under over there due to the “crunch”.

it’s been a fun and productive morning. 😂

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
On Twitter today arguing with kids who think people shouldn’t buy the game because of the mental abuse the employees are under over there due to the “crunch”.

i mean did you point out that polish labor law caps them at 48 hours a week, or would that have just been too eas?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What clothes are they wearing??

Just pre-ordered the game I bought my laptop for.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
i mean did you point out that polish labor law caps them at 48 hours a week, or would that have just been too eas?
He works 80hrs+ a week and has time to troll twitter. Seems like a pair of legitimate full time jobs.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He works 80hrs+ a week and has time to troll twitter. Seems like a pair of legitimate full time jobs.

You’re welcome to join me in my day If you’d like and see. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ll warn you though, the shelter in the mornings is typically slow from 11-3. Bring something to do. I usually do school work.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What are the chances this just ends up another Fallout/Skyrim where you just run around each area doing checklist quests with custom genitals?

• 1Weird Boner

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I bet that around 30% of the "open" buildings there's nothing to do in there. They probably used a number of set templates to increase the size or the world

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Pretty much, the npcs just don't look and act as retarded as the ones in Elder Scrolls games, so CDPR tricks you into thinking you're doing something totally different.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well yeah if you're looking for a linear story with little side content this isn't going to be the game for you, did you really need to ask though should have been pretty obvious a while ago, it's going to be a main story with a lot of optional side content. If you don't like the optional content you can focus on the main story, but it isn't going to be a 90hours main story.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What a creative name.."Night City". Does it neighbor "Dark City"?

• 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What a creative name.."Night City". Does it neighbor "Dark City"?

Were you under the impression they were going to change the name of the city from the source material and IP?

• 3Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I can only think that those who try to advocate/defend game devs from having to suffer crunch time have never, ever worked overtime in whatever industry they happen to work. They are going to get paid a nice chunk of cash to go through this "crunch time".... exactly what they wanted when they went into the game dev field.

• 1Like