Cyberpunk 2077

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They made it a point to virtue signal that they wouldn't force their people to crunch. This is the result of not keeping their mouth shut.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Who cares, they get paid overtime. The people complaining are 15-30 year olds who’ve never had a job that is built around projects

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I work 2 jobs, both 40 hours a week, and still, take OT when I can get it as long as I can fit it around my full-time school schedule (17 credits).

They get no sympathy from me. Finish my darn game.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 3 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I work 2 jobs, both 40 hours a week, and still, take OT when I can get it as long as I can fit it around my full-time school schedule (17 credits).

No you don't.

• 6Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 10 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I shitpost on the internet 18 hours a day with and I never get any overtime Latinum.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

tenor.gif

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I worked in the game industry and it was filled with soft faggots. You work in a non-essential industry in these times and you complain? Frail.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They probably dont get paid OT. Still, that's every salaried employee in any industry, and something I'm sure we are all very familiar with

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Bah, crunch time is crunch time. I sit on my ass for 2 yrs doing shit all, but when the time comes, like right now with the truck were working on you have to put in the work. I think I have something like 200 hours this month and still this week to go. Sure its working from home, and I would never work those hours at the office because fuck that, but still.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They probably dont get paid OT. Still, that's every salaried employee in any industry, and something I'm sure we are all very familiar with

CD Projekt Red pays extremely high salaries for East Europe. It's such a problem for the East European tech industry because they literally poach all of the top talents from the rest of East Europe for their company. Ukraine, Russia, Romania, Belarus, and so on all bitch about it.

They pay significantly more and living in Poland is generally superior to living in other countries in the region.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Living in Poland is good if you get paid a Western wage, but it fucking sucks for everyone else.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
By Polish law their "crunch" is a max of 48 hours per week. All they're doing is pulling 6x8 instead of the usual 5x8, and they are probably working a large chunk of that from home anyway.