Cyberpunk 2077

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The I Fought The Law quest is straight up crime noire. That shit gave me a hardon.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Apparently you can't run over kids either. I was hauling ass down a street and a bunch of kids were crossing the street. I thought I was gonna plow them, but my car stopped until they all went by. lol.

if you were on the taxi quest I think that's scripted

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
57 years and you guys still aren't metric
1607875331068.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What are you talking about? That's clearly meters per hour. Time moves very slowly in the future.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I feel the same about this as I did with Skyrim. Pretty much exactly what I wanted to play and the bugs don't bug me much.

I couldn't give a fuck less about the characters in most games, but I like them all in Cyberpunk. CDPR always does a good job with that. Witcher, Half-Life 2, Mass Effect, KOTOR, XCOM2 are the only games i can think of off the top of my head that made me care about the NPCs at all.

on the flip side, Borderlands 3 just made me want to murder them all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Even though their webpage said my vid card was below min specs, I can actually run the game at 40 fps on medium settings and 29 fps on high if I turn off that option that does the real time shadow filling. Doesn't look gorgeous, but doesn't look 100% horrid either.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay the boss is fucking stupid. Why can he block all bullets and heal? I am a hacker stealth build. I have no way to avoid his damage and not die outside of running around but then he just takes no damage from my weapons.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus Christ get a job you jogger
Two things

1: I saved before the point of no return. You can do that with all endings except the Devil achievement.

2. given your hostile tone I’m taking it you didn’t get your 3080 yet......

you jogger

jealous couple GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Even though their webpage said my vid card was below min specs, I can actually run the game at 40 fps on medium settings and 29 fps on high if I turn off that option that does the real time shadow filling. Doesn't look gorgeous, but doesn't look 100% horrid either.

Jeebus, I have a super old 980 and it's above specs, what are you using, a Voodoo card? Gotta run 2 of them in SLI to get that 14 FPS! ;)

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Amazon just delivered this to my door Sunday morning. Was scheduled for tomorrow so what a great surprise. The true hero is my dog for noticing the delivery dude or I would not have looked until tomorrow.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Man I know im not the brightest crayon in the box, but I feel like i am fumbling in the dark with these letter / number matrix puzzles. Is there a way to beat them consistently. I was on a side quest that had you break security on a shard and it took a few times to just make it past that.
What you have to accept is that you can't always do all 3 datamines. usually you can get at least 2 and on rare occasions you can actually do 3.

What I've found confuses people is that the datamine rows move. The way they move is that if you do _not_pick a sequence on that row, it'll move it over. So what was in column 1 is now moved over to column 2.
however, once you pick a sequence on a row, it's locked in place and that datamine row can't move anymore.
The objective is really to try to figure out which row to lock to force the other row to move over so that you can get more than one datamine per "hack".
Not sure if what i'm saying makes sense to you, but hopefully it does. I'd be willing to draw one out of how the rows move if you put up a screenshot of one.