Cyberpunk 2077

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lvl 20 Tech is awesome, finally unlock the tech ignores armor perk. Running around with 1,228 dmg tech revolver and am just disintegrating motherfuckers with it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So you loved it?
audience oh snap GIF by The Maury Show

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why you say that? He seems like a soft touch kind of nancy boy, but I didnt get any gay vibes or dialogue out of him?

Anyway, in response to the legendary crit mods for clothing. I am both right and wrong. The +15% chance does stack, but not correctly. I know for a fact more than one makes a difference. I tested it and my crit frequency was different. It also changes from 14 i think to 29 or 30. But after that it caps at 36, and seems to correlate with crit frequency. As far as crit damage %, it is capped out at 144. I also tested this and it seems like there is no difference after 100.

But you can stack at LEAST 2 of each, almost 3 if you count the actual numbers %.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Have you done the final River quest as a dude? Pretty uncomfortable.
I just started his quest line, but I assume it's similarly awkward if you aren't interested in crossing swords with him.

Never thought I'd miss Bioware's ham-handed "just make everyone bisexual" approach.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just started his quest line, but I assume it's similarly awkward if you aren't interested in crossing swords with him.

Never thought I'd miss Bioware's ham-handed "just make everyone bisexual" approach.
I really miss Tetris' "fuck romance options" approach

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Finally finished it:

Got "The Sun" ending - raided Arasaka with Johnny and Rogue, and Johnny wandered off in to cyberspace with the AI. Final mission was pretty fucking sick, the AI just brain burning fucking everything as you stroll through was some prime fucking Neuromancer level goodness. Kinda miffed Rogue just dies though, even if the Smasher fight was pretty decent (and the only big boss fight that didn't glitch out for me heh).

Not sure how I feel about V getting his body back with the limited lifespan thing. Whole thing is a bit of a downer, and it fucks your Panam thing up if you were a dude. She just bails out in to the desert and V stays behind to kamikaze himself in to legend? Boooooo. The little end cutscene in space was baller as fuck though.

Was really hoping for a credit scene from Johnny or something - him and the AI just out in cyberpspace or whatever, unless I just missed it someplace? Johnny character really grew on me after hating it initially and just kinda being salty that it was a lame "omg it's keanu" thing. They did a good job with him though and by the end I was basically entirely on his side.

Still mad Jackie had to die, and that we didn't get to play any of the early montage with him.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Computer games I bought for the same price back in the early 90s barely worked. Step one was editing config specs just to get the thing to run. Then it was a bonus if you got to play a game for an bit without crashing. Bugs? You were lucky if you ever got post release patches. And still the games were so riddled with bugs you couldn't count them, and you didn't care, because it was all glorious and mind blowing. Bitches today want to file lawsuits because something is running at 29 fps instead of 32 fps.

Yea this is my "back in my day" rant, I get it, but holy shit this generation doesn't deserve anything good.
And games back then where roasted and panned to no end. See Daikatana.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Finally finished it:

Got "The Sun" ending - raided Arasaka with Johnny and Rogue, and Johnny wandered off in to cyberspace with the AI. Final mission was pretty fucking sick, the AI just brain burning fucking everything as you stroll through was some prime fucking Neuromancer level goodness. Kinda miffed Rogue just dies though, even if the Smasher fight was pretty decent (and the only big boss fight that didn't glitch out for me heh).

Not sure how I feel about V getting his body back with the limited lifespan thing. Whole thing is a bit of a downer, and it fucks your Panam thing up if you were a dude. She just bails out in to the desert and V stays behind to kamikaze himself in to legend? Boooooo. The little end cutscene in space was baller as fuck though.

Was really hoping for a credit scene from Johnny or something - him and the AI just out in cyberpspace or whatever, unless I just missed it someplace? Johnny character really grew on me after hating it initially and just kinda being salty that it was a lame "omg it's keanu" thing. They did a good job with him though and by the end I was basically entirely on his side.

Still mad Jackie had to die, and that we didn't get to play any of the early montage with him.
I think the Panam ending will be the "canon" ending if they ever add to this.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Ya, the Panam/Nomad ending is 100% going to be the official/canon ending.

Those bug screenshots remind me of something I experienced in my game. I was in River's car and he was driving me to the next objective. For whatever reason, there was some random woman walking in the middle of the road. River just drives over her, sparks fly as the woman dies, and he just keeps driving like nothing happened. Was laughing my ass off.

The must infuriating bug I've run into is the one where you have to follow the woman and not get too close. She gets bugged out and walks away from the objective and circles a block forever until you reload. After having to reload the mission multiple times, I think I figured out what causes it or at least contributes to it. She is supposed to walk north east along the main road you find her on, but sometimes she goes SW instead or even worse, crosses the main street and goes across the bridge. After observing shit, I'm pretty sure the traffic is what is causing it, because that area has a fuckton of cars and pedestrians and she reacts to them. To fix it, I ran ahead of her and started shooting at cars to stop the flow of traffic and make sure the small crosswalk she goes across doesnt have cars passing 24/7. Eventually she stopped bugging out and went to the building she was supposed to go to.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Ya, the Panam/Nomad ending is 100% going to be the official/canon ending.

Those bug screenshots remind me of something I experienced in my game. I was in River's car and he was driving me to the next objective. For whatever reason, there was some random woman walking in the middle of the road. River just drives over her, sparks fly as the woman dies, and he just keeps driving like nothing happened. Was laughing my ass off.

The must infuriating bug I've run into is the one where you have to follow the woman and not get too close. She gets bugged out and walks away from the objective and circles a block forever until you reload. After having to reload the mission multiple times, I think I figured out what causes it or at least contributes to it. She is supposed to walk north east along the main road you find her on, but sometimes she goes SW instead or even worse, crosses the main street and goes across the bridge. After observing shit, I'm pretty sure the traffic is what is causing it, because that area has a fuckton of cars and pedestrians and she reacts to them. To fix it, I ran ahead of her and started shooting at cars to stop the flow of traffic and make sure the small crosswalk she goes across doesnt have cars passing 24/7. Eventually she stopped bugging out and went to the building she was supposed to go to.
2odtfu.jpg

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
My first play through was Nomad start with the Nomad ending, after a quick detour and reload from the quickest ending lol. My second play through as Corpo has stalled out at 20 hours with my first encounter of a game breaking bug. I cleared every side mission, gig, blue bat, and NCPD mission in Watson up to SC 32’ish after taking the first car ride with Dex, only to finally do the Maelstrom quest and find that Jackie is gone. His bike is there, I can call him, but the quest has no waypoint after talking to the Militech chick, and I can’t progress the quest. Of course I don’t have a save far enough back to fix it, so I’ve shelved that play through until they patch it or I pick this up in the future when mods get juicy. Sucks, Corpo gets some of the best responses to a lot of stuff in the main story line dialogue.

I’ve since started a Street Kid play through, and am about 10 hours in on that, gonna get Johnny this time right off, so I can get his commentary on everything. I will say that so far my Nomad play through has felt like the most fleshed out story ark so far. Street Kid seems to have the fewest tie in’s and dialogue options so far, and is surprising me as my least favorite one of the three at this point. I agree the Nomad ending seems like it’s going to be canon, but hopefully I’ll be surprised with some of the other endings.

My plan is for this to be my main play through, get to max level, do all the quests, or the vast majority, and will probably use my point of no return save to see the different endings, and I’ll shelve the game for awhile. Bugs and all, I give this game an 8 out of 10, it could have easily been a 10 with a little more time in the oven. Hopefully they don’t get raped too hard in court, I am eagerly looking forward to more games in this franchise.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I thought he was straight and wouldn't cross swords with you?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Do the "assault in Progress" MIssions (blue spiked bat) respawn or just that they open up? I hvae been trying to clear the map and starting to feel like they are respawning or maybe it relates to other areas being completed/lvl/etc.

Does anyone know?

• 1Solidarity