Cyberpunk 2077

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I wanted to make a new male character to romance Panam since my female characters (even the one with a dick) couldn't. So I make a dude even though I'm not a huge fan of the male model or voice. ....and my girlfriend walks in and says my male V looks black. Light skinned, but definitely black. Like wtf let me game in peace, woman! This game is too complicated...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kiki

Log Wizard
Did you tell her you were just trying to set up this chick in a video game with a bbc?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

The romance options are 100% based on the voice you select. Doesn't matter how you make your character look

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Did you tell her you were just trying to set up this chick in a video game with a bbc?

No! First of all, he was a Caucasian. Maybe some very distant Persian, but very Caucasian. Second, I picked the smallest penis option because I'm not gay.

I should make a bbc bull character to teach that prude bitch Panam a lesson for not sleeping with my chicky-D.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The romance options are 100% based on the voice you select. Doesn't matter how you make your character look

Thought it was body since that's what's animated into the cutscenes. In my research people saying only dude bodies could romance Pamam. Even the dude body with a female voice and vagina was able to, but had to be the dude body.

Cybsled

Looks like it is contingent on who you are aiming to romance - Judy and Kerry are the only body+voice combos. I guess Panam only cares if you have a dick lol

• Judy - V must have female voice and body type to romance
  • Panam - V must have male body type to romance, with any voice
  • River - V must have female body type to romance, with any voice
  • Kerry - V must have male voice and body type to romance

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just finished Phantom Liberty and the main story last night.

This was my second playthrough, the first one was when the game was released which I enjoyed a lot. I play on the PS5, so this time around I had the PS5 version and was on 2.0, so overall experience was just better all around.

I aimed to make different decision this time around, and ended up romancing Panam and riding with her in the sunset, good ending that I enjoyed more than the other I got.

As for Phantom Liberty specifically, I adored it. The spy where you can't trust anyone as everyone is lying and has their own motivations. Also you get to make some really nice choices that aren't black and white.

Hopefully they revisited the setting one day because it's a great setting.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don’t think picking the smallest penis option makes you not gay. I think not planning to adjust the penis option makes you not gay.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I don’t think picking the smallest penis option makes you not gay. I think not planning to adjust the penis option makes you not gay.
Finger Up Nick Schonert GIF by Worcester Warriors

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Watched Edgerunners Anime and... it isn't good. It misses the point completely.

Cyberpunk is great because you make choices and feel the consequences of your actions. I felt bad for Saul in the Nomad ending. I felt like shit choosing Songbird in Phantom Liberty and was disturbed by the Phantom Liberty ending. I want to replay it to make better choices and get a better ending. You can't make choices watching TV.

What this could have done is introduce the setting and game to people who haven't played it. Well my wife was very confused at multiple points of the show and I had to explain things to her.

Like she didn't know what Netrunners were and thought that Adam Smasher was a teenage antagonist from the first episodes because TV shows generally don't introduce a final antagonist out of nowhere and try to pay off ealier plot points.

The show really needed a protagonist (EDIT: I mean a better protagonist than David). A nomad moving to Night City and needing everything explained or someone waking from cryogenic sleep after 70 years. Anything to explain the slang and factions and setting.

But hey the song is good.

Last edited:
  • 2Moron
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Cyberpunk is great because you make choices and feel the consequences of your actions. I felt bad for Saul in the Nomad ending. I felt like shit choosing Songbird in Phantom Liberty and was disturbed by the Phantom Liberty ending. I want to replay it to make better choices and get a better ending. You can't make choices watching TV.

What this could have done is introduce the setting and game to people who haven't played it. Well my wife was very confused at multiple points of the show and I had to explain things to her.

Like she didn't know what Netrunners were and thought that Adam Smasher was a teenage antagonist from the first episodes because TV shows generally don't introduce a final antagonist out of nowhere and try to pay off ealier plot points.

The show really needed a protagonist. A nomad moving to Night City and needing everything explained or someone waking from cryogenic sleep after 70 years. Anything to explain the slang and factions and setting.

sounds like this is more of a wife problem

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
So a fucking cartoon was to hard for you to follow?

heavy-sigh-rebecca.gif
Does the medium change the coherence of the plot? It was mainly that one episode for me.

It needed more time to breathe, they crammed too much into 10 episodes. Would have been better with 20.

Did you enjoy the cartoon?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

The show really needed a protagonist. A nomad moving to Night City and needing everything explained or someone waking from cryogenic sleep after 70 years. Anything to explain the slang and factions and setting.

And now I know what people in the Ukraine thread felt before he was thread banned.

• 7Worf
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users