Daft Punk

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
that panda bear song is exactly what I need going into summer. back up to super pumped status

khanable_sl

shitlord
that panda bear song is exactly what I need going into summer. back up to super pumped status
Totes.

I was thinking the hype machine might ruin this album for me but every 'leaked' track I hear has been fucking rad.

I'm both surprised and impressed that this album hasn't leaked yet.

Only a few more days!!

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I seriously want a perfect loop of the beginning of Doin it Right to last me until release.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
RAM should be up for streaming on itunes today at some point, you can see adds for it on music sites.

Cor_sl

shitlord
Yeah, definitely seems legit. I just skimmed through the tracks and they sound good. Love the full 'get lucky' intro. Gonna go give it a listen now.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I had to play "Give life back to music" twice before I was able to go on, that song is heavenly.

Cor_sl

shitlord
Giorgio by Moroder. Holy shit. My jaw dropped. What an incredible song.

Just a shame about the shitty mp3 quality. Can't wait to hear a better quality copy.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well, I'm listening on laptop speakers, so better quality would be wasted on me
biggrin.png

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Pretty fucking good so far, just interesting in how it's got such a 70/80's groove to it.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Its unlike anything that came out recently and it's balls to the wall awesome, I can imagine dancing with my girl to "Within"

So far every song was instant classic

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I take that back about 70/80's, it's just a mix of everything the more you listen to it.

Cor_sl

shitlord
This album sounds like Air, albeit a funkier, more upbeat version of Air. That's not a bad thing, though. Air are fucking amazing.

The album version of 'Get Lucky' is a lot better than the radio edit. The album intro is way better than the one on the radio edit, and it seems to have a slightly quicker tempo, too.

It's also interesting to see how their work on the Tron Soundtrack has influenced this album. There's certain parts of the album that remind me of that soundtrack.

So far, I'm very impressed. This is way better than I was expecting.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
I guess im the lone "this album is not what I was looking forward to" guy.

It has nothing of the Daft punk that I have liked, and way to much digitized funk/jazz. Im just disappointed
frown.png