Daft Punk

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
2 more releases and we might get the whole song !

On a serious note, the vocals seem a bit rough, but I like it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, that song just doesn't sound like a professionally done recording. It just sounds off.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The song sounds strange because there is practically no compression in it. Daft Punk were big time users/abusers of audio compression on previous albums. Recently there has been a growing movement of recording artists who are very much against using excessive compression in music recording. I guess DP jumped on that bandwagon. Just wait till you hear it on the radio with all the compression, I bet it will sound very different. A lot of people had similar complaints about the last MBV album. Pretty obvious they are trying for a warm analog 80's/70's studio sounding recording.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Fuck you all, the song is awesome regardless. Let's just enjoy some new DP for gods sake.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It's been pretty much disproved across the internet, it's a fake, but a good one nonetheless.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
a little disappointed how the teaser is just the entire song, but oh well, an entire album left

so anyone who hasn't played it yet, the leak version was basically 90% on part with the song, just unfinished producing

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah not sure why people thought it wasn't the real song. There was an entire verse in it that wasn't in any of the promos. People are disappointed because the song has no synths/samplers in it with the exception of the vocoder bits. The keys sound like they are all Rhodes pianos, which is the sound they were going for initially (70's AOR).

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I would probably be more excited if I didn't run the teaser and the unfinished edit into the ground already, but it's really good song.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
a little disappointed how the teaser is just the entire song, but oh well, an entire album left
heh, are you new to Daft Punk? Let's not forget that most of the songs on Homework comprised the same sample, beat, or whatever over and over and over again. Look at Around the World.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
heh, are you new to Daft Punk? Let's not forget that most of the songs on Homework comprised the same sample, beat, or whatever over and over and over again. Look at Around the World.
This

This new song is fucking amazing, I cannot wait for this album to come out. I've been following this group since I was a child.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It's the classic Daft Punk formula, you listen to it once and you have no idea why people claim it's so good, then you listen to it again, thinking: "Eh, it's not too bad". Then you listen to it again, and again, and again...