DAOC: Origins - New Server

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guess I'm doing it wrong, just been soloing and still only level 4 while questing :p

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol guess I didn't log back in fast enough after that restart that was supposed to raise the cap, as its full again.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah figures, oh well, will try again later and this time group up, since it seems solo questing is super slow.

Reiker

Golden Knight of the Realm
So after the server came back up, I logged in and after a few minutes I became desynced or something. Couldn't interact with anything, talk, etc.

I couldn't /quit so I closed the window and now when I try to log in it says Your account is logging out, wait 1 minute.

It's been 10+ minutes.

This server is kind of a shitshow right now.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Hmmmm that's not at all suspicious!
rrr_img_56983.png

Gotta say only thing i miss from midgard is the music

Is there an easy spot for a crush weap quest btw or i gotta grind 26s for the weap vendor is selling in cotswold?

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
That stonemason guy has a quest, but I don't know if it is implemented. You hand him a round flint chert for a mace, thin for a dagger, flat for a sword. The flint comes from those little assgoblins along the river.

I went out to the battlegrounds, nobody out there but me that I saw.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Online as Kaines. Cleric. Also made 3 other characters depending on what ends up being needed later on.