DAoC: Uthgaard

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That looks like an entire thread of god damn mez breakers! Alb will have more targets and if necro works, the best pling bar none.

Can't change your mind Strife? Or can you vouch for these guys?

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
That looks like an entire thread of god damn mez breakers! Alb will have more targets and if necro works, the best pling bar none.

Can't change your mind Strife? Or can you vouch for these guys?
I can't say I can vouch for any of them. I prefer to play Hib I'm open to ideas.

Are you wanting to roll Alb? Maybe I will make merc? not sure. I heard Alb might have rough RvR grouping because most groups won't have a reliable endurance buff cause paladins aren't very wanted?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Vanquish (Alb) is going the raid/mass rvr route and all classes welcome.

Alb also has some pretty retarded group RA, but Hib has group purge.

Mass RVR wizards should have a wrecking volcanic pillar focus. Paladin chants got 1500 range change or something I read on their boards?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Installed etc.. Kind of torn between what realm/class to play now ;(

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I ran around near Howth as a nature hippy and fought lots of spraggons and curmudgeons and rat boys and mudmen and AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS little assgoblins. Good fun!

Definitely a bit harder at lower levels. Even cons were a loss unless you sprint away and blast em a bit.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wouldn't mess with anything but blues at lvl 1 lol

There's no in game map so this shit is nightmare difficulty. At least for me having only played Alb once before.

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Where are the servers physically? Last time I tried playing I'd get a good 1-2 sec lag during peak hours. Has any of that changed?

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
I think its located in Luxembourg. Server had 1400 online last Sunday, not bad for an open beta. Population seems to be 45% mid, 30% hib, 25% alb

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I think its located in Luxembourg. Server had 1400 online last Sunday, not bad for an open beta. Population seems to be 45% mid, 30% hib, 25% alb
Thats surprising. Maybe I'll have to come over and help out the Alb zerg

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Hmm... Trying to decide between pally and theurg. Took a pally to 50 on Genesis, or whatever it was called before the name change. Was fun and obv pally is a super needed class, but I've always had theurg envy when I played other realms.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Just dinged level 4 on my Necro (albion), I will be on till I pass out tonight and until they wipe the server. Name is Orcus in game.

I will be starting a Alb cleric at some point here too, no clue when but whenever. So just roll whatever you want and there are like 1k+ people on so it's pretty easy to group up.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Threug is over powered at least for leveling as far as I've seen. Some early pvp showing the same if you can get the casts off.

Dullahan

Wouldn't mess with anything but blues at lvl 1 lol

There's no in game map so this shit is nightmare difficulty. At least for me having only played Alb once before.
Gotta get that BobsUI. You can at least use the atlas feature which lets you see maps, even if it doesn't show you your location. It also lets you customize so many parts of the UI. Its mandatory afaic.

Nightmare

Is this server pre or post casting speed nerf? I remember being able to get my pbaoe wizards casting speed stupid fast.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
So any idea on how long beta will last? I, somehow, overlooked that this is open beta and the servers will be wiping. Don't know how much effort I want to put in on a temporary character unless the servers going to be around for a decent amount of time.