Dark Power Rangers

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who was Beek supposed to be? I thought at first he was the Blue Power Ranger, but that was Billy the suit.

I reject this not for being too dark. It was lame. Thumbs down to Power Rangers using black rifles.

My childhood Power Rangers theory/fanfiction: All Power Rangers have a forcefield around them, which is why now blows make physical contact and even punches cause sparks. This shield blocks most damage but still shocks the system, which throws the rangers back - you often see them holding their hearts after this happens because surely the field is electrical of some kind and hits the nervous system.
The rangers use bulky plastic looking weapons and gear. These materials bypass their own shields.

Caliane

Jason. the first Red Ranger.

Tommy, the one they were trying to lure out,and Rita wanted to fuck, was the Green Ranger.

err, no? internet saying Beek is Rocky? dunno even who that is.. Rewatching, he does say, lets talk about Jason. so yeah. guess not.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I like it, I'm not going to lie. This as a movie, is instantly better than the transformers storyline.

intelnavi_sl

shitlord
It had bullpups and naked boobies (if you watch the uncensored). Plus transformers, katee sackoff and van der beek? thumbs up for me. Never really liked power rangers, but I would watch this shit.