Dark Power Rangers

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was too old for the Power Rangers so my childhood hasn't been raped (by this anyway) and I'd watch a movie of this.

I couldn't stop thinking about Black Falcon though
frown.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
"Power Rangers Dino Charge is the twenty-second season of the long-running American children's television program Power Rangers. Using footage, costumes, and props from Japanese Super Sentai Series Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, it is the first season to be distributed by Saban Brands Entertainment Group after the formation of two new units within the company, Saban Brands Lifestyle Group and Saban Brands Entertainment Group on December 11, 2014. The show is produced by SCG Power Rangers and began airing on Nickelodeon on February 7, 2015."

Holy shit, i thought this ended at like season 6 or something.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
so, the owner of power rangers property wants Van Der Beek bootleg video taken down

If you haven't made time to watch Adi Shankar's super dark Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fan video, you might want to do so soon. SCG Power Rangers LLC, the company that owns the rights to the property (and apparently hates things that are fun and awesome), is demanding that the video be taken down.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Jason David Frank even makes mention in a video he posted yesterday how it wasn't licensed and authorized and that was yet another reason he didn't do it.

I am looking forward to the Green Ranger vs Ryu video coming soon though. The White Ranger vs Scorpion one was pretty good.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I find it funny that people wanted a dark gritty reboot of Power Rangers, but then this came out and people said it was too dark and gritty. Can't please some people.

Also there have been a HUGE number of seasons for Power Rangers that have been around. Most have been sub par to the original though when they hired actual actors that knew martial arts. My friend prefers the Japanese Sentai/power Rangers over the US stuff.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
There was a NSFW version of this video on Vimeo but that has since been taken down... can't seem to find that anywhere.
frown.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
NSFW in the sense that it showed more blood / gore than in the YouTube version, or NSFW in the sense it showed Amia Miley and Bree Olson muff diving and Katee Sackhoff being raped by James van der Beek? One of those I can get on Xvideos, and the other I am (un)surprisingly aroused at the possibility of seeing.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
NSFW in the sense that it showed more blood / gore than in the YouTube version, or NSFW in the sense it showed Amia Miley and Bree Olson muff diving and Katee Sackhoff being raped by James van der Beek? One of those I can get on Xvideos, and the other I am (un)surprisingly aroused at the possibility of seeing.
More gore + nudity, according tothis.

"The dark and gritty reboot thing is such a clich? that the intention was not only to make it dark and gritty but make it even darker and grittier than you could possibly imagine," Kahn told HitFix in an interview. "Hence the brains, the blood and the violence and the sex."

Column_sl

shitlord
It just said he came up with the concept. I.E. I would like to do a Dredd movie, I would like to do a dark version of Power Rangers etc and then he assembled the crew to make those films.

Thats what a producer does, he produces the film...

Some Producers can be more then there credits, but Its the Talent that should be recognized not the guy who says " O btw guys I want to do a cool spider man film with Venom , can you make that happen?"

All a producer should be cited for is the quality of talent he hires throughout his career, and the ability to properly fund said films. If a producer steps out of those guidelines ,and starts creating the content he produces then he becomes a Film Maker in the independent spirit of doing everything.

For example if Stanley Kubrick was alive ,and started producing Michael Bay films there still going to be crap, and shouldn't be advertised as the same person who made 2001..

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
You clearly have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. Dirty Laundry, Dredd, Killing Them Softly all share similar highly stylized beautiful visuals. So I'm sure it's an accident and he has nothing to do with the creative process.

Column_sl

shitlord
He assembles the talent you nitwit, that is what a producer does..., and this film looks nothing like Dredd. Don't compare the two directors

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
holy shit browsing youtube for power rangers, this guy has a channel for toys(lots of ppl do) but he has a megazord review almost 2.3million views!

why is his place of review off a dinky little bookshelf?