Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3...

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't it take a bit for the DS2 DLC to drop compared to when the base game launched?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Going for my 2nd playthrough of DS 1 soon. Just walking out. Not lighting that bonfire this time!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It took me about 25 attempts on Aldrich over the last 4 days. I almost quit this motherfucker(DS3). Just beat him 10 minutes ago and almost karate-chopped my fucking cat in celebration.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
It took me about 25 attempts on Aldrich over the last 4 days. I almost quit this motherfucker(DS3). Just beat him 10 minutes ago and almost karate-chopped my fucking cat in celebration.

Great job man!

I feel ya. Aldrich was my first gigantic cockblock in the game. Holy shit that fucker. Only dancer was worse for me on my first playthrough.

• 1Like

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider

I beat Aldrich on my first try....

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I beat Aldrich on my first try....
I heard you also swallowed on your first blow job!

EDIT: Jokes aside, the RNG with his arrow attack is basically what makes/breaks me in this fight. Having to roll around with his phase 2 arrow attack fucking sucks.

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nameless King... he can go fuck himself. Aldrich was a pain for me, but luckily I didn't get stuck on him too bad. Twin Princes were my bane. I really want to plat this game on paper, and then I get started at seriously looking at getting all the rings as an offline player, and yeah maybe I'll just brag that I beat it once.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Aldrich is a pain if your build is hybrid at all, thanks to the fucking ludicrous magic and fire resists that cunt has. Pure mele builds trash him pretty decisively.

Nameless King is sort of similar, but there are ways to make that fight much easier if you know them. Still my favorite fight in any FROM game.

Two Princes was clearly meant to be a co-op fight, but even solo I didn't find it too tough. Once you figure out his patterns its a pure execution fight.

Dancer, on the other hand, can lick my balls. Split second reads and that bullshit spin move that fucks you outright if it catches you in the corner or without max stamina bar make me a sad panda. Easily the least fun boss of the game.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Sullivan aint nothin to fuck with for me. Dancer was ezpz

I'm definitely impressed at how you good you are.

What are the guesses on From Soft's new IPs?

I'm guessing a jrpg art style but with dark souls type combat in an open world game.

The thought of an open-world RPG like Skyrim with tight combat makes me horny as shit.

• 1Like

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know I just got lucky on 1 shotting Dancer. But Sullivan was my largest cockblock.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I'm guessing a jrpg art style but with dark souls type combat in an open world game.

The thought of an open-world RPG like Skyrim with tight combat makes me horny as shit.
Yeah same. Honestly anything open world by From Soft is pretty boner inducing.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I was paying half attention while cleaning up my list of characters and accidentally deleted my SL 120 quality build instead of an aborted pyro that I didn't plan on ever playing again. FML

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Nameless King was the only one who took more than a few tries for me, but he took like 20. Was a pure melee build and refused to change, could get him to his second phase without getting hit almost every time but his shit seemed undodgeable adter that