Dark Souls 3

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Got it bro's. Going to finish the DL and then cut the internet on my bone. Many props to Column; I'd give you nets but idk if you want to lose the -69 status.
Rofl, had to make the same decision. Think I'll keep tabs on his nets and try to restore him to his current splendor when somebody bumps him one way or another

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
This is the first time I've regretted not buying an XB1.

I hope Namco just releases it for everyone at this point. Their twitter feed is getting MEGA hate.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I honestly wonder if Microsoft will have the balls to ban or otherwise retrieve/steal content from people who paid for it already?

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Zero chance Microsoft does anything to penalize those people. This isn't unique to Dark Souls 3 either, you could do this with any game on the Xbox store for a long time now.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So far it's pretty good. I don't want to get into the realm of spoilers but that random katana wielding dude in the very beginning is pretty tough!

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah its 30 fps. Feels like Bloodborne.

Streamers have the PC version and it seems fine so far so I would wait for that one if you absolutely need 60fps.

Load times are fine tho, unlike BB at launch.

So far I love this game, it just feels right again. I could immediately tell when I went into Dark Souls 2 that it wasn't the same.
Heh I suck at humor. Was trying to make a joke about how Demon Souls went to a slide show the moment you rolled through something with a mob or two on screen. Think I'm going to just wait for my CE version to come in for sunbroing it with my buddies and the PC version for serious play.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
PC or Bust. My beast embarrasses my PS4 spec wise, so I will just have to wait patiently for the good stuff. Still sad that I had to do Bloodborne console style; Sony got a PS4 purchase out of me before FF15 release~

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So just to throw a little more salt in the wound - I talked with a guy that worked on the localization of the game:

As a member of the English localization team, I can tell you that it's been done for a few months now.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I think players have a good reason to be upset about the launch, however I think this has been the best of both worlds for FromSoft so far. A ton of people are downloading the JP version, but I'm betting most people who are dying to play this so much that they go through the trouble of getting a JP download or copy are also big enough fans that they're still buying the PC version when it drops in the west. So to FromSoft it's just a bunch of crying fans while they get to make bank x2 from a portion of their fanbase.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I've had it preordered on PC for awhile, but the xbone idea is tempting simply because I have nothing else on the thing, it is sitting there covered in dust and rusting away.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Buying an xboner is like buying a used condom instead of a gatorade to quench your thirst
Sorry I meant to say the regret of NOT buying an Xbox for this game would be very short lived. Then the regret of actually buying one would last forever.

My X1 sucks. I cannot even list all the issues with the console. I would rather wait for the PS4 version
smile.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I bought the Sunset Overdrive Bundle two Christmas's ago when it was on sale and I literally played about half of Sunset Overdrive, and haven't touched the system since.

My Wii U saw more playtime thanks mostly to Xenoblade Chronicles, which I still haven't beaten.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
My xbone pretty much only got used for Tomb raider and ESPN, but I doubt I will use ESPN if I end up keeping psvue. I have no problem buying an game for xbone over ps4 if it is decently cheaper on xbone though.

Haven't played wii u in awhile now, since Mario maker

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I got this shit on my main account because it's the first time I've used XB1 in ages, I don't even care if they ban people later for doing it (doubt it will happen though). The interface is so clunky and awful. Nothing is simple, everything is a chore.

DS3 is awesome though, so there's that.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah that dude kicked my ass. Realized I haven't played a DS in awhile.
Yeah it was good to get wrecked a bit. He drops the Uchigatana if you beat him, but it doesn't seem very good. I'm rocking the default axe atm and it seems great. I started as a Warrior, since they had the lowest int/faith values (lower than is possible w/ Deprived start).

Do you know what sort of build you're going for yet?